Leeds Amazon Prime

Is it still going to be released? Thought I had read it had been binned off and cost the makers an mint? Shame really, fair enough we didnt get promoted but surely would be worth it for Trafalgar square invasions alone

Yeah on here, did you read an official statement?

Yeah on here, did you read an official statement?

No, im really hoping it is re released, every part of being a Sunderland fan was laid bear on last season Roller coaster and the last minute play off defeat is like a visual display of the DNA of our club.
Been watching the latest class of 92 recently which I thought was excellent viewing but nowhere near as well shot as ours and certainly you feel no attachment to the club the way STID does.....Leeds one will be interesting for sure and havent bothered watching the Man City one, not really sure there is anything less interesting than watching them win every week.

Last edited:
To be fair if the Bielsa PowerPoint following the spying interview is anything to go by 'behind the scenes' on this could be great.

Is it still going to be released? Thought I had read it had been binned off and cost the makers an mint? Shame really, fair enough we didnt get promoted but surely would be worth it for Trafalgar square invasions alone

So far, its just a rumour that Netflix aren't running a second series. I haven't seen or heard anything confirmed.

However, you would hope that even if Netflix don't buy it Fulwell 73 would still be trying to release/sell it via some other channel as they must already have incurred most of the production costs.

No, im really hoping it is re released, every part of being a Sunderland fan was laid bear on last season Roller coaster and the last minute play off defeat is like a visual display of the DNA of our club.
Been watching the latest class of 92 recently which I thought was excellent viewing but nowhere near as well shot as ours and certainly you feel no attachment to the club the way STID does.....Leeds one will be interesting for sure and havent bothered watching the Man City one, not really sure there is anything less interesting than watching them win every week.

Looking forward to seeing how all of the grizzly details play out.

Looking forward to them lauding it up as champions in August then crashing out big style in may
I’m only surprised SKY SPORTS Leeds isn’t showing instead of prime

We’re they allowed in the dressing room?

The new ones are shite 90s docs were the best Reid Sitton and Warnock losing their shit

Can't stand the fuckers so not sure whether I'll be able to bring myself to watch it even if it does go tits up in the end.

Back