Lee Rigby

Just realised it was 6 years ago a week or so back. What a waste, really bad I can't even remember his age , we need to keep his memory alive 100%.

Imagine witnessing it in person. The woman who stood up to them is a real hero, it took some bottle.
Agreed. We all like to think we would step up in situations like that but in truth i doubt I'd be able to take in what I was witnessing never mind anything else. It's all the more terrible it happening here. Can almost fob it off when it's some far off country. Same when you you see and hear about the IRA carry on. Mental.

Edit: and I'd probably shit myself straight away in truth.

Agreed. We all like to think we would step up in situations like that but in truth i doubt I'd be able to take in what I was witnessing never mind anything else. It's all the more terrible it happening here. Can almost fob it off when it's some far off country. Same when you you see and hear about the IRA carry on. Mental.

Ah I would shit myself too like, The first thought would be run and hide I’d imagine. I think there is and always will be a tense atmosphere whenever you goto London and you’re in a big crowd for things like this. So you’re right when it’s closer to home it opens your eyes abit more.

No doubt it can happen anywhere but living in the North East it seems it has a very slim chance of anything like that ever happening up here. Or I hope that’s the case.

Imagine witnessing it in person. The woman who stood up to them is a real hero, it took some bottle.

Tbf (sounds wrong to say that) they were opening allowing women to go about their business or approach saying they'd only slaughter men. Suppose she might not know if they were full of shit. Thing that struck me most was how calm the main fella was whilst covered in blood,and having just brutally murdered someone.

Last edited:
Remember it coming on the news and being absolutely horrified by it. Still can't get my head around it tbh.
In some parts of the world where lives seem to be cheaper than we treat them, this behaviour seems more common place. There’s some countries where hands and fingers are chopped off in full public view and the people just get on with their normal day. We live in a pretty lovely world in the U.K.

Tbf (sounds wrong to say that) they were opening allowing women to go about their business or approach saying they'd only slaughter men. Suppose she might not know if they were full of shit. Thing that struck me most was how calm the main fella was whilst covered in blood,and having just brutally murdered someone.
That just goes to show that they are truly mentally fucked, it was still a defenceless bloke going about his business. Yeah seeing him stood their just talking to her shows he is a psychopath of the highest order.

I’ve seen 5 people die. The first one was like a film it was gruesome. Still visuals the exact moments 30 years later. I froze couldn’t move.
The rest it got easier but still very unpleasant.

If I’d of known the people it may have been different.

Did they ever find them who tried to kidnap am RAF guy couple of years ago.Bit he brayed two of them himself and they ran away

That just goes to show that they are truly mentally fucked, it was still a defenceless bloke going about his business. Yeah seeing him stood their just talking to her shows he is a psychopath of the highest order.

Yep. I think the justification was UK soldiers killing civilians, nutcases.

I wish he died from the hit tbh. Poor bloke.

Did they ever find them who tried to kidnap am RAF guy couple of years ago.Bit he brayed two of them himself and they ran away

Don't think so. Was at a time when a few knackers were planning and threatening kidnaps and murder iirc.

Last edited:
I’ve seen 5 people die. The first one was like a film it was gruesome. Still visuals the exact moments 30 years later. I froze couldn’t move.
The rest it got easier but still very unpleasant.

If I’d of known the people it may have been different.

Feck! How come like? Do you work in the emergency services or armed forces or something?
Or have you just been unlucky being in the wrong place at the wrong time etc?

Still remember hearing about it, then seeing the f***ing nutter chatting nonchalantly to the screen with his bloody hands gesturing wildly with his meat cleaver. Poor lad never stood a chance bless him, the ladies that went to comfort Lee as he lay dying were commendable - RIP Lee fella, you won't be forgotten :cry:.

Was at Wellington Bks a week after it happened for a Boxing tournament. Was such a weird atmosphere around the place. Passed the spot where it happened, awful.

RIP Fusilier Rigby.

Feck! How come like? Do you work in the emergency services or armed forces or something?
Or have you just been unlucky being in the wrong place at the wrong time etc?

It was work mate. Been unlucky as well in the line of duty I suppose averaging one every five year.

Still remember hearing about it, then seeing the f***ing nutter chatting nonchalantly to the screen with his bloody hands gesturing wildly with his meat cleaver. Poor lad never stood a chance bless him, the ladies that went to comfort Lee as he lay dying were commendable - RIP Lee fella, you won't be forgotten :cry:.

They seem to be doing a good job of it, which is partly why I felt the need to post. They've removed the fence where people left trinkets,flowers & flags and replaced it with thorn bushes !?! They've also refused to give him a plaque on the spot of the atrocity.

Back