Lee Lee Lee

Honeyman has been slated on here recently
Exactly marra(a week ago he and Cattermole were)now being put forward as motm candidates by many...its Donald Loves turn now...just get behind them weve won and by a canny margin!

There's the odd time when he's passed the ball backwards when everyone else is looking to go forward. Not being critical, just an observation from what happened tonight. In the previous game he was pointing to the guy in possession (Power?) to pass it back, and instead the player knocked it forward, which led to a goal. I know Cattermole is defensive, but I'd like to see him take a risk going forward now and then. Have been impressed with his attitude considering the stuff going on behind the scenes.

Seems the general opinion is Cattermole played well. The only ones struggling to accept it are those who have been very vocal in criticising him. Funny that
Or haven't been taken in that he’s played well in 2 games against Scunthorpe and Gillingham, he was hauled off against Sheffield Wednesday

Any way enough of all this frivolity. I have had a good day, enjoyed a great result, banz, and am now going to try and get some zzzz on the coach.

Headed the ball off the line when we were rocking a little at 3-1 up. Ran the centre of the park all night alongside Power. Passed it well. Knew when to step it up and calm it down, and even took a yellow card to stop them breaking through.

Apart from that...

Yip he cleared off the line, and got a yellow card cos the lad got past him, I'm not to convinced about him running the centre of the park mind? However like Saturday I though he had a good game (for him) but not outstanding...

PS I've got nowt against Cattermole apart from "I don't think he's worth anywhere near the money he's getting, plus over the last few years he's been very poor. I also think his good start to the season has more to do with the rest of the midfield being very mobile which really helps his game cos he's not...

I agree , he played well against Gillingham and Scunthorpe, doesn’t hide the fact he was horrendous in the Championship and the Premiership.

worst poster on the SMB hands down

Or haven't been taken in that he’s played well in 2 games against Scunthorpe and Gillingham, he was hauled off against Sheffield Wednesday

Are you actually a Sunderland fan? :lol::lol:

Back