Lee Lee Lee

Didn't think he was owt special like. Did OK, neat and tidy generally but a few times he could have turned away with the ball with a bit more awareness and he automatically played it back to the defender assuming someone was on his back. Stupid foul and booking.

It's absolutely pathetic how one or two simply can't just admit he played well.
I think his best days are behind him and he would admit that himself and I've have been vocal over the last few seasons at how poor he's been. But I'm the first to praise him when he's playing well which he is of late..

But I'm not one of those people who once they think a player is shit haven't got the brains to admit that he's playing well

I wouldn't be surprised to see him starting on the bench Saturday, given his injury and fitness record over the past few seasons as it would be a big ask to start 4 games in a row in the space of 10 days.

Delighted his form has turned around, Catts :cool:

This return to form of Cattermole is killing some posters .
The singling out of him specifically is more to do with the fact that he was utter shite and rightly got stick for it but has managed not to be as shite for a couple of games. Words like outstanding and running the game are simply ott and aimed more at his critics than anything else

Back