Lee Lee Lee

Would he make a good manager for us instead of Ross?

Good question...sometimes players who aren’t as gifted athletically have good minds for the game, their bodies just don’t pull it off. But managing, that would be a question for Cattermole. I don’t know if playing for a lot of lousy teams helps or hurts...

For Ross, this is a big season...not just for him at SAFC but going forward as well...If he fails here, it could be career damaging. I’m a critic of both, I just don’t see anything from either that suggests we’ll be successful. I just see mediocrity.

Really? 22 appearances . No goals , no assists.
Those stats mean nothing, in 10 years Makélélé scored 3 goals and had no assists.
You’ve only got to look at Rodwells stats for us, which looked half decent.
Those stats don’t tell the whole picture.

They are both much of a muchness but one gets paid 10 times the other and is only going to get worse.

Really? 22 appearances . No goals , no assists.
He’s not fit to tie cattermoles boots

Bollocks

Haway man, before this season cattermoles goals and assists tally must have been about 8 combined

His better attributes at his best were his harrying and spirit, tackling

His passing or creativity doesnt even stand out in this division

Poyet was the one who seemed to elevate him for his confidence in close control and quicker passes

Good question...sometimes players who aren’t as gifted athletically have good minds for the game, their bodies just don’t pull it off. But managing, that would be a question for Cattermole. I don’t know if playing for a lot of lousy teams helps or hurts...

For Ross, this is a big season...not just for him at SAFC but going forward as well...If he fails here, it could be career damaging. I’m a critic of both, I just don’t see anything from either that suggests we’ll be successful. I just see mediocrity.
I couldn't possible see that Cattermole has the wherewithall to become even a half decent manager. I believe a successful manager, nowadays, must be intelligent, be inspirational, be organised to get the best out of his players, remain calm under pressure etc. Not a lot of that applies to Cattermole.

I couldn't possible see that Cattermole has the wherewithall to become even a half decent manager. I believe a successful manager, nowadays, must be intelligent, be inspirational, be organised to get the best out of his players, remain calm under pressure etc. Not a lot of that applies to Cattermole.
:lol:
Must be intelligent.
:lol:

No they need to know football.

I think they need to have a vision on how they want to see the game played and an eye for talent to bring those players in to bring it out...I don’t see any of that in Ross. I know nothing of Cattermole personally...but weirder things have happened than Cattermole being a good manager.

Haway man, before this season cattermoles goals and assists tally must have been about 8 combined

His better attributes at his best were his harrying and spirit, tackling

His passing or creativity doesnt even stand out in this division

Poyet was the one who seemed to elevate him for his confidence in close control and quicker passes
Yep and Dylan mcgeogh stands out even less in this league

Back