Lee Johnsy

Johnsony fully deserves credit for our improvement in both form and our performance output. Three cheers for Johnsony, hip-hip...

I wonder what he’s learned so far. He has tried every possible formation and it seems his favourite (4/2/2/2) has been the least successful. He went from this to the 4/3/3 and it worked brilliantly. He was then forced to go to 3/5/2and it is working for him. I genuinely hope his learning is that as soon as is possible get L09 back in midfield in a 433.

100% is.

We have a recognisable style of play that isn't slow, one paced crab football. The players have clearly bought into it too. Getting a tune out of a fair few players who we thought may not be good enough, the likes of Wyke and Conor Mc (hasn't he looked the part recently!).
Agreed I’ll add Power too 👍

How much do you think he’s responsible for the recent good run? Must admit early doors I thought he seemed a bit too much like Parkinson the way we were picking results up but we seem to have turned a corner and he’s worked wonders on Wyke.
Grow up with that post title.

There lies the problem right there with some fans. "Must admit early doors I thought he seemed a bit too much like Parkinson"

Too quick to judge and write players and managers off.

Time, patience, man management and confidence and things come right.

never did for Ross, Parky etc

How much do you think he’s responsible for the recent good run? Must admit early doors I thought he seemed a bit too much like Parkinson the way we were picking results up but we seem to have turned a corner and he’s worked wonders on Wyke.
Very much responsible . Doing well and won't be for lack of trying if we fail.

If we do fail we will win league by 30 points next year :)

How could anyone have come to the conclusion that he was too much like Parkinson? Whether it works out remains to be seen but it seemed obvious from the start that his approach to it was going to be completely different.

How could anyone have come to the conclusion that he was too much like Parkinson? Whether it works out remains to be seen but it seemed obvious from the start that his approach to it was going to be completely different.

Yes he is making a difference, but players have the carrot of higher wages and new contracts dangling too...

Its three wins on the bounce. The way things are this season could easily lose 3 and be back to square one. Will judge at the end of the season what impact he's made

We didn’t beatLincoln over 90 mins snd the other 3 bogey teams or not they were all very poor so am not joining in this love in with LJ just yet , I watched that first half last night and we were impotent in football terms, maybe it will all come together with better players , this lot don’t inspire confidence.

Most teams struggle against an opponent that sets up to play 11 men behind the ball. The key is to keep persisting and be patient and you'll get rewards.

It's not that we played badly first half, it's that Fleetwood were well drilled and we'll organised that it was hard to break them down but we persisted and got our rewards in the end through patience.

Back