Lee Johnsons Red and White Army

Complete farce

Are you always as dramatic?
We have no option but get behind him.
Loads of big kids on here spitting their dummies out behind a keyboard.

He seems to be quite good at what we need next season which is finishing mid table in the championship. Based on that it could be a good move.

Let's see if he can improve on this season so far (shouldn't be hard) and get us out of this league.

Can you imagine pre internet going to roker park and booing the new manager before a ball is kicked, you just wouldnt or you would be slapped.
Your assuming they wanted the job
As long as Parkinson’s gone and we start using the academy I’m happy
Exactly, people assume everyone must want to join us, when there is a global documenary showing we arent a well fit club, yet.

Last edited:
Are you always as dramatic?

Can you imagine pre internet going to roker park and booing the new manager before a ball is kicked, you just wouldnt or you would be slapped.

Exactly, people assume everyone must want to join us, when there is a global documenary showing we arent a well fit club, yet.
Just correct

Ok, doesn't role off the tongue granted, but let's support the bloke. The alternative is heap more negativity on to the web for everyone to pick up.

His mission is to get us promotion then stabilize us in championship where he will either develop into a premier league manager or leave. He will also play the best young players where suitable and work with the academy.

BCFC fans seem to think we will get 2 good seasons out of him, he changes formations regularly and is very close with our Aussie in defence, I'm sure BW played his part in recruitment.

Let's draw and end to the ITK's vs the Told you so's and pulp together. Be have a fragmented fan base and we are stronger together.

Let's hope grigg can catch fire.

You had to spoil it with a little bit of day dreaming, or do you mean literally? I can't understand how any right minded soul can't see how dog shit that bloke is at football. Another Rodwell.

How do you know we would be relegated? I'm saying the fans were asked and he wasn't there choice because of his mediocre record and bullshitter reputation, like Parky he starts off on the back foot because he's not of the calibre of manager we require and expect, it shouldn't come as a surprise because if you have half a brain you look into social media and the forums and the local paper polls and realise this! It's not 'mag-esque' to expect the best available for the club we love, accepting shite we knew was shite before they even arrive is part of the reason we are where we are, this is the same club who appointment Wilko after asking him for a recommendation remember, we have a history of idiotic decisions! I would absolutely love to be proven wrong obviously, but after backing every useless appointment till it was clear they were indeed useless I'll not hold my breath....

One job, get us up which shouldn't be as difficult as shit managers make it look.

More difficult than you think with our squad

Lee Johnsons Red and White Brigade or Regiment.
If something doesn't happen soon it'll be
Lee Johnsons Red and White Platoon.
Definitely no f***ing army atm.

Ok, doesn't role off the tongue granted, but let's support the bloke. The alternative is heap more negativity on to the web for everyone to pick up.

His mission is to get us promotion then stabilize us in championship where he will either develop into a premier league manager or leave. He will also play the best young players where suitable and work with the academy.

BCFC fans seem to think we will get 2 good seasons out of him, he changes formations regularly and is very close with our Aussie in defence, I'm sure BW played his part in recruitment.

Let's draw and end to the ITK's vs the Told you so's and pulp together. Be have a fragmented fan base and we are stronger together.

Let's hope grigg can catch fire.
You seriously think Bailey Wright played a part in getting johnson the managers job?

I said before, we needed a big name ex player to have a shot at galvanising the club.

I’ve nothing against Johnson and he spoke well but I wonder how much more tactically he can teach the likes of McGeady, Grigg, Leadbitter,Graham etc and more importantly whether they’d listen anyway or be motivated by what he has to say. They’ve probably heard it all before.

he’s got a massive turnaround to do

More difficult than you think with our squad
It's getting more difficult with the current injury situation but playing Maguire and Mcgeady together is a no no as is Power and Leadbitter (or at all) any manager worth his salt should see this immediately imo.
I said before, we needed a big name ex player to have a shot at galvanising the club.

I’ve nothing against Johnson and he spoke well but I wonder how much more tactically he can teach the likes of McGeady, Grigg, Leadbitter,Graham etc and more importantly whether they’d listen anyway or be motivated by what he has to say. They’ve probably heard it all before.

he’s got a massive turnaround to do
Was in my thoughts too, think Leadbitter will buy in as he loves the club, the others I'm not so sure but I'd be trying to ship them out anyway tbh, if he can improve and motivate the younger players then great, he's got to have more passion and vision than Parky surely?

Last edited:
The Cowleys are young, try to learn and innovate and were on an upward trajectory before being dumped by Huddersfield.

Still wouldn't exactly have gotten the pulse racing but would have been a lot better than someone who has achieved nothing but mid and lower table mediocrity.

Our most popular managers have all played direct. Poyet aside, who wasn't exactly well thought of when he left.

The Cowleys also adapt, it's not all 'long ball'.

I’m hardly excited by Johnson either but I personally wasn’t excited by the prospect of the cowleys at all and their long ball shit. Out of the two I’m happier with Johnson. It looks like we’ve gone for the sporting director model and clearly ours is one that doesn’t go with direct football as I understand he wanted Johnson. So I wouldn’t expect any appointments that play direct in the near future either. This is one small positive I’m taking out of these appointments.

Poor appointment IMO, would love to know exactly what went on with gus, would have given us fans a huge boost in moral of it had been him

Back