Lee Johnson deal officially done

Yeh, the usual interview, boring actually. I don't think any of us would have predicted that this lad, would be our new manager a week ago. The fact is it seems weak and cheap?

He also doesn't come across as a manager, in the interview. No doubt some of you lot will dislike hime, because of his accent.

I think the ONLY reason he has been appionted is because he is wiling to be a "coach" and not full on manager. Personally I prefer a manager, your BSA's and Roy Keane's fantastic people that you believe in.

Why is JS mates with a 2 yr old kid? hjah honest;y the wole stinks of cowshit.

takeover my ares

Another 2 or three years under SD and Salmon pants incoming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I doubt even Klopp would get the shit we can put on the pitch into a half decent entertaining team.

Good luck Lee, you're gonna need it by the bucketload.

One thing going for him is his teams try to play football and they tend to score goals, that in itself is a major plus after dinosaur Parky. Negatives are he has never achieved promotion and seems to suffer from terrible runs of form. I think he had 8 consecutive losses.
The only thing we are short off is footballers, it’s a simple game. Ambition and Sunderland no longer go together.
You dont need a big name manager to get a lift, you need a manager to come in and win games
No wrong, you need players who can actually play. All the excuses in the world will not change that. Football has always been about money, how much have we spent in the last two years?

Last edited:
Just to be clear calling for the managers head after 12 months is ok but expressingv doubts about potential manager's is a no no?
Just to be clear going on like a complete vagina because a manager is not the international superstar you were hoping for makes you look even more of an idiot than usual :lol:

Just to be clear going on like a complete vagina because a manager is not the international superstar you were hoping for makes you look even more of an idiot than usual :lol:
Soz mate it was just because he'd never got a team even to play offs. Thought it might have been one of the pre-requisites. By the way pot and kettle....

i assume you know more than our new Sporting Director who made the decision do you? Seems to be a lot of football experts on here now

No but I know managers and this is a really shit appointment. Pearson is available for fuck sakes and do not talk about where we are etc, as this guy was managing in the Belguin 2nd division.

You said something similar regarding Donald when he bought our club, that went well now didn't it?!

He’s on a hiding to nothing this fella. That result today was a shambles. If he draws/loses the next 2-3 games, the heats on already and he won’t have even been here a month. It’ll end in tears this one.

Of course he will, just like any manager we appointed would.

Sounds like he's coming from the Kevin Keegan school of coaching. We've long said we don't score enough...
He definitely isn't. Most negative manager in all my years of supporting Bristol City I'm afraid.

Fordy62's post on here basically covers it all. The only positive I can offer you is that you surely won't have to put up with him for as long as we did.

He definitely isn't. Most negative manager in all my years of supporting Bristol City I'm afraid.

Fordy62's post on here basically covers it all. The only positive I can offer you is that you surely won't have to put up with him for as long as we did.

Well this is something to look forward to :confused::cry:

Back