Lee Burge

Maybe unfair to judge this one as hopefully he is back up, but there seems to be next to no forward thinking going on

We are just signing league one standard players in the their mid to late 20s

Its not what I was expecting or hoping to be honest
In terms of money, we have league one owners. Apart from McGeady and McGloghl
Do you think people will ever realise we are in League One at the moment?

If this is back up then it’s a good signing on a free for where we are currently. Use the money elsewhere.[/QUOTE

We just signed a rb on a permanent deal

Mcglochlin might well be a better rb than what we have

Can you imagine if he isn't :lol:
Hopefully he isn't injured loads like he has been in recent years, if his injury record is as shit as what folk have mentioned on here it's another f***ing shite signing and should see O'Nien back at right back before we know it.
I'm hoping he isn't injury prone though, an average Championship RB should be bloody good at this level

Can you imagine if he isn't :lol:
Hopefully he isn't injured loads like he has been in recent years, if his injury record is as shit as what folk have mentioned on here it's another f***ing shite signing and should see O'Nien back at right back before we know it.
I'm hoping he isn't injury prone though, an average Championship RB should be bloody good at this level

What injuries? Had a bad one last season but seems to have played regularly for club and country prior to this.

Only the ones who are c unts like you. Given the constant negative drivel you post, I also suspect you are far more mag than MLF......Always shit stirring, always got an agenda.

At least you admit you're a mag and knew exactly who my post was directed at.....Just like your posts, you're clueless!

Last summer you had a pop at fans on a friendly thread saying the owners weren't chancers, you were proved wrong once again, crawl back in your hole, don't have a pop at the fans and don't call fans mags on here, especially when you're a mag yourself and a newbie on here. ;)

It puts all of your posts and opinions into perspective.

Would that be the same as when you were Mr Negative for weeks when McInnes was linked with job? :lol:

Sd.

Last edited:
At least you admit you're a mag and knew exactly who my post was directed at.....Just like your posts, you're clueless!

Last summer you had a pop at fans on a friendly thread saying the owners weren't chancers, you were proved wrong once again, crawl back in your hole, don't have a pop at the fans and don't call fans mags on here, especially when you're a mag yourself and a newbie on here. ;)

Would that be the same as when you were Mr Negative for weeks when McInnes was linked with job? :lol:

Sd.
Must have got to you if you have been trawling my past posts. You said you couldn't give a toss about me a few days ago..

Im f***ing cringing for them man, they are desperate for some kind of scandal.......Ironically if we hadnt signed a back up to JM, they would then be kicking off about that....Some right f***ing dicks support this club.

What talk, whats the source of this talk? Owner said at weekend they were not looking to sell him or McGeady....f***ing embarrassing the way people are going on.

Thank fuck he's number 2
Every time I read your posts I always imagine a bloke that looks like Ronnie Corbett but with a really high pitched voice much like the stott Brothers wearing a 90s suit two sizes to big for you. ‘Eeeh I’m cringing for them man’. Sort of bloke you would absolutely hate to live next door to. Bet you used to get smacked all over as a youngun so are loving the anonymity on here of being able to act hard and slag people off. You’ll be like a little wet fart in real life.

I live in Coventry and my son supports them, the end result being I've been to 80% of Coventry's home games this season. If Burge has been bought as back up it's a good move as he's capable of producing some very good performances. However he's incredibly inconsistent who varies massively from game to game. He's capable of being an excellent shot stopper but does not command his box in the slightest, he's often glued to the line. If, and I appreciate it's a big if at the moment, he's our No.1 he'll cost us more points than he saves us.

Will we ever sign a player where I’ve either heard of him before or at least read a bit and feel fairly optimistic about. I can’t remember the last one. Jesus were absolutely fucked here like.

Back