Lee Burge

Do you think people will ever realise we are in League One at the moment?

If this is back up then it’s a good signing on a free for where we are currently. Use the money elsewhere.

Stewart Donald has said he’s not going anywhere and we needed a back up keeper since Ruiter left. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
How do you know SD is not talking up his value? How do you know SD is telling the truth? Do you really think that we would turn down a couple of million for a 31 year old keeper with only 12 months remaining on his contract? Do you remember SD denying the reports that we were touting Maja around for £4m and then, coincidentally of course, we sell him in a potential deal valued at £4m?

Maybe unfair to judge this one as hopefully he is back up, but there seems to be next to no forward thinking going on

We are just signing league one standard players in the their mid to late 20s

Its not what I was expecting or hoping to be honest

Maybe unfair to judge this one as hopefully he is back up, but there seems to be next to no forward thinking going on

We are just signing league one standard players in the their mid to late 20s

Its not what I was expecting or hoping to be honest

Were hardly liable to sign anyone better are we

If you thought that you are deluded

The best we could hope for is a premiership loanee like Sterling last season

As for permanent signings nee chance we can't afford them hence getting rid of Catts & probably Oviedo

As for permanent signings nee chance we can't afford them hence getting rid of Catts & probably Oviedo

Aye well you've just painted a very very bleak situation there Hank

League one players in their late teens to early twenties would be better

1) the owners said we would be signing better.

2) they said we were in a very good financial situation, so why csnt we afford them?

We just signed a rb on a permanent deal

2) they said we were in a very good financial situation, so why csnt we afford them?
Mcglochlin might well be a better rb than what we have

I thought the owners said we would be strengthening in certain positions.

I thought most clubs had a reserve keeper and that is clearly what he's been signed for at the moment (take away all the conspiracy theories, chancers out for a buck etc.)

Not very good by look of it but not really arsed as backup keeper, it would be him or some 40 year old like konstantopolos so at least there’s a chance this burge could improve.

Back