Leaving a light on when you go out

Brilliant, over so many heads. wad

Wouldn't know how to, and probably can't anyway (post it on here). My wife (nope) showed me 2 photos the other day from a work colleagues house, someone had broken in a back window. The first photo was of her rottweiler (yes, the canine) and the second photo was a trail of blood along the passage to said widow.
That photo has been doing the rounds for ages, I highly doubt it's your wife's mate. Infact I'm sure it's from America šŸ˜‚

f***ing hell... remember doing that haha :lol:
Along the same lines....me dad used to put a lock on the dial phone so we couldn't use it when him and me mam were out :lol:
Back in my wild student days I rented a room in a house and the owner had a dial phone in the hallway. He had a little lock that fitted into one of the holes on the dialer so I couldn't use it. He pointed out it was in the 9 so I could still dial 999 if say the house was on fire. Fuck that, if the house was on fire I'd be first out the door, running straight past the phone :lol:

My parent's cat learnt how to open the door and used to let itself back in the house in the middle of the night. Never learnt to shut it though the stupid little shit, so you would wake up on the morning and the front door would be wide open.

Anyone still remove the car radio and take it with them?

Not for a few years now, although my first two cars I would take out the cassette radio when I got home or work and also use one of those big steering lock things over the steering wheel and gear stick. Now I put my car fob in a ā€œFaraday pouchā€ and then in the microwave on a night to block signals.

On the subject of leaving lights on, I have smart lights scattered around the house, if we are away I would have the stairs, living room and bedroom set to come off and on at random times.

When your house gets burgled and they nick your Ā£200 jeans, youā€™ll be gutted.

Preventable with a Ā£5 timer from B&Q

There are four locks on my front door (one of them a Banham) and I live on the first floor. Nobody's getting in mine.

And my jeans were only Ā£90 but if they nicked my Le Creuset pan set I'd be absolutely livid.

There are four locks on my front door (one of them a Banham) and I live on the first floor. Nobody's getting in mine.

And my jeans were only Ā£90 but if they nicked my Le Creuset pan set I'd be absolutely livid.
You should have a word with Cwith Eubank Jr.

f***ing hell... remember doing that haha :lol:
Along the same lines....me dad used to put a lock on the dial phone so we couldn't use it when him and me mam were out :lol:
we had one on ours :lol:
My mate had forced his parents phone lock so many times he could open it with his thumbnail
You could easily bypass that by tapping the receiver fast the same times as each number and leaving a slight gap between them ;) Dunno how I sussed that as a kid but I was careful not to abuse it.

I also sussed a way to bypass a newer touchpad coin insert phone that was in a shared residence. I think I accidently called the bypass code or summit but once I found out, it was abused by me and my mate ringing the dirty chat lines :lol: The landlord soon sussed which 2 lads were ringing the dirty chat lines as the bill was in the Ā£100's after a few weeks and we were the only ones in during the phone call times so had to pay the fucker back! :lol: I'd f***ing love to hear what we talked about and I still recall 1 lass had the sexiest voice (I bet she looked like a reet munter! :lol:
He should have just learnt to tap on the hook switches with the receiver lifted. Could have saved his nails a gnarling.

Old skills that have disappeared into the mists of time once everybody switched from pulse to tone dialling.
I knew I should have read the full thread :lol: This is possibly summit like the one I sussed as the tapping the receiver didn't work. Thinking about it again, it was definitely summit to do with dialling a number to get passed the insert money stage. I can't recall the conversations me and my mate had but I still have the memory that it was a f***ing class time :cool: that is until we had to pay for the fucker!

Logon or register to see this image

Back in my wild student days I rented a room in a house and the owner had a dial phone in the hallway. He had a little lock that fitted into one of the holes on the dialer so I couldn't use it. He pointed out it was in the 9 so I could still dial 999 if say the house was on fire. Fuck that, if the house was on fire I'd be first out the door, running straight past the phone :lol:
Surely that meant you could ring any number that didn't include a 0? :lol:
ive heard that even the seagulls fly upside down owa the SR6 cos thereā€™s nowt worth shitting on
Apart from Herbal's car :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
You could easily bypass that by tapping the receiver fast the same times as each number and leaving a slight gap between them ;) Dunno how I sussed that as a kid but I was careful not to abuse it.

I also sussed a way to bypass a newer touchpad coin insert phone that was in a shared residence. I think I accidently called the bypass code or summit but once I found out, it was abused by me and my mate ringing the dirty chat lines :lol: The landlord soon sussed which 2 lads were ringing the dirty chat lines as the bill was in the Ā£100's after a few weeks and we were the only ones in during the phone call times so had to pay the fucker back! :lol: I'd f***ing love to hear what we talked about and I still recall 1 lass had the sexiest voice (I bet she looked like a reet munter! :lol:
I knew I should have read the full thread :lol: This is possibly summit like the one I sussed as the tapping the receiver didn't work. Thinking about it again, it was definitely summit to do with dialling a number to get passed the insert money stage. I can't recall the conversations me and my mate had but I still have the memory that it was a f***ing class time :cool: that is until we had to pay for the fucker!

Logon or register to see this image

Surely that meant you could ring any number that didn't include a 0? :lol:
Apart from Herbal's car :lol::lol:
You know I'd never previously given that a thought. I suppose it stopped you adding an area code so you couldn't make an expensive long distance call. Like me calling from Reading to Sunderland. That man had no trust. :lol:

Back