League One - Your 3 for Promotion

coventry and rotherham both have very winnable games the next 2 saturdays, then they play each other on tuesday 25th when we are at home to fleetwood.

reasonably likely that they both get 7 points from next 3 games, meaning we'd have to win all 3 just to catch up a little bit

We look far more like a team now going for promotion than we did at this point last season. Unfortunately we stuck with Ross for far too long, I said immediately after the playoff final he should be gone and we then gave him far too long despite us looking worse with every passing game under him.
The fact we stuck with Ross as long as we did could mean we miss out this season but we won't be far off if we do

Rotherham
Peterborough

Sunderland v Coventry

Winners Sunderland.

8 is my lucky number so 8th time lucky at Wembley for me, it better be.

Already ordered my chinney chin chin mask :cool:

Sunderland
Coventry

Portsmouth to beat Rotherham in the playoff final.

I'd take that. You'd be happy to be above us and Champions, I'd be happy we were up. Can't get my head around Peterborough. Really hoping they mess up next 2 without Toney, then they've got Pompey straight after that. Something's got to give!
Rotherham
Peterborough

Sunderland v Coventry

Winners Sunderland.

8 is my lucky number so 8th time lucky at Wembley for me, it better be.

Already ordered my chinney chin chin mask :cool:

Half and half scarf for the play off final, in a show of camaraderie?!

Last edited:
Would it be sweet karma that come Rotherham and safc last game, we both settle for a draw, waste time fannying about and go up at coventrys expense?

imagine thar scenario which is possible
But we and Rotherham would probably get deducted points for doing so.... some new law would be brought in etc etc

It’s very tight at the top.
Interested to know other fans opinions.

- League One winners
- 2 automatic teams.
- Predict Play Off Final
- Play Off Final winner

Notice other fans from other clubs get on here also.
Good to get an outsiders opinion too.

Coventry , rotherham with Fleetwood to do us in playoffs

If we don't finish top 2 then we won't be playing in the championship next season, I do think we will finish top 6 but we won't win the playoffs unfortunately imho

Back