League One next season.

Lord Alfred

Striker
The current bottom three in the Championship are Barnsley, Stoke and Wigan. Going to be harder than this season to get out if it stays that way.

Would Stoke be the biggest club in L1 if they join us next season?

This. We are 19th in the current form table. Worrying times ahead. Will finish closer to the bottom than the top under our current 'manager'.

He's had 7 league games, currently managing a point per game. If this was extrapolated over a full season with just his results we would finish on 46 points, which was good enough for Scunthorpe to finish second bottom last year.

This. We are 19th in the current form table. Worrying times ahead. Will finish closer to the bottom than the top under our current 'manager'.
We are having a shit time. Fortunately right now there are only 3 relegation spots and forgetting Bolton, Southend are having a horrid time.

We are having a shit time. Fortunately right now there are only 3 relegation spots and forgetting Bolton, Southend are having a horrid time.
I think we will survive, but I currently wouldn't be surprised if we finish in the spot above the relegation places. There is a definite spectre of danger hovering over our shoulders. Donald should hang his head in shame over the appointment of this f***ing loser.

I think we will survive, but I currently wouldn't be surprised if we finish in the spot above the relegation places. There is a definite spectre of danger hovering over our shoulders. Donald should hang his head in shame over the appointment of this f***ing loser.
Honestly we could not pick up another point this season and still finish above Bolton and Southend. Maybe only really having one place to fight over is letting some managers take more risks to get results meaning sides not going for it are losing out. Right now we're one of the teams not going for it. I don't think we're in danger of getting relegated, but unless we turn things around we will be plodding down around that area.

Was thinking this myself. We have the easiest league in this division for a long time and we've completely fucked it up. Next year is going to be much harder looking at the teams likely to drop.

Honestly we could not pick up another point this season and still finish above Bolton and Southend. Maybe only really having one place to fight over is letting some managers take more risks to get results meaning sides not going for it are losing out. Right now we're one of the teams not going for it. I don't think we're in danger of getting relegated, but unless we turn things around we will be plodding down around that area.
“Sunderland fans should be grateful that they managed to stay up this season. It was tough one and the loss of key personnel like Charlie Methven was hugely damaging.” Donald come next June.

What a feckin time to be alive, we shouldn't even be bothering to be looking over our shoulders at how the bottom teams are doing.

Still in a stunned state following Parky's comments about being happy taking a draw from our match yesterday - he obviously isn't thinking we are anything but league also-rans.

We’ve been Brilliant in our last four games, we’ve lost 3-2, 1-0, won 3-1 and lost 3-2 all the defeats coming away from home, we’ve played some fantastic football but just can’t defend properly, they’re just kids playing in a very tough league, they’re not mentally strong enough, and the new head coach as said as much. We’re a decent side but we’re being punished for every mistake it’s what happens at that level.

The stats show that most clubs who are relegated from the Championship will pretty much double their points tally the following season in L1 if they get themselves organised. Wigan did it twice, Barnsley & us did it last season, Rotherham did it the season before, Ipswich & Rotherham look like doing it this season.

The key is getting promoted first time round with your points haul. Once you spend more than a season in this league, you get dragged down to the standard of the average sides. Next season will be even harder than this one, as we'll have three relegated sides, a couple of sides who were unlucky in the play-offs, an up and coming side from L2, and the likes of Pompey who will come good again. Plus we wont have the parachute payments to outspend everyone.

The stats show that most clubs who are relegated from the Championship will pretty much double their points tally the following season in L1 if they get themselves organised. Wigan did it twice, Barnsley & us did it last season, Rotherham did it the season before, Ipswich & Rotherham look like doing it this season.

The key is getting promoted first time round with your points haul. Once you spend more than a season in this league, you get dragged down to the standard of the average sides. Next season will be even harder than this one, as we'll have three relegated sides, a couple of sides who were unlucky in the play-offs, an up and coming side from L2, and the likes of Pompey who will come good again. Plus we wont have the parachute payments to outspend everyone.

It’s all about getting the right manager, how many seasons did Shitfield United spend in league one before Wilder came along ? Think it was 5 or 6 with 5 different managers something like that.

Back