League 1 2020/21

I reckon by October it will be obvious Parky is a lost cause ( it's obvious now to be honest), but the owners won't want to spend the money sacking/replacing him.

We will struggle in until either they give up and sell the club as they realize they're going to lose the lot or we look like finishing in the bottom half and they sack him to save face but way too late to turn it around. Season number 4 in league one awaits.
I wait with Baited breath but.....

Northern Echo:

An EFL board meeting this week came up with two proposed dates for a resumption of League One – August 29 or September 12 – although with a number of clubs extremely reluctant to play matches behind-closed-doors, much will depend on how the government’s social distancing regulations evolve over the next couple of months.

They shouldn't be given a choice. Fulfill your fixtures or forfeit points/your place in the league.

Shambolic they let them vote to end the season while others played on.

Last edited:

I reckon by October it will be obvious Parky is a lost cause ( it's obvious now to be honest), but the owners won't want to spend the money sacking/replacing him.

We will struggle in until either they give up and sell the club as they realize they're going to lose the lot or we look like finishing in the bottom half and they sack him to save face but way too late to turn it around. Season number 4 in league one awaits.

They shouldn't be given a choice. Fulfill your fixtures or forfeit points/your place in the league.

Shambolic they let them vote to end the season while others played on.
I would think that is an evens bet mate.. he's not going to turn this around. He might get lucky again and have a little run where all thinks its turned around but if you lok at his track record , and I now have , its been the same at every club he has been at.. Gets a run , good or bad and then just manages to level off. He did get lucky with the late runs on the promotion sides but look at their starts.. No, not for me.

Back