Leadbitter

Legs have gone according to many fans.

Didn’t look like that today at all. Was all over the place and chasing people down. He was very good today

We score from corners when he takes them. Portsmouth's corners were awful.

He is slower than Catts was (that is saying something) but better at passing

For me, Maguire was MOTM. Yes he’s a tit, but he’s our tit and is always looking to make something happen. I’d rather he be on our side than the opposition

chasing shadows and slow first half. Good delivery from the corner. Desperate for him to do well as I like him, but not his best game today

Legs have gone according to many fans.

Didn’t look like that today at all. Was all over the place and chasing people down. He was very good today

Didn’t think he had the best of games today tbh , had a great game on tues and deserved his place just didn’t seem to get into his flow

Gave me a heart attack with his header at our own goal in the second half, but that was the only thing he did wrong all game IMO.
Wrong? He placed that header perfectly. Single handedly cemented Jonny Mc's place on the teamsheet for next game.

Had a good game and I’m one of the ones who thought his legs had gone. So calm in possession and only needed to take one or two touches. Some of his long passing was very poor like.

One of the things that frustrates me with mcgeouch is that, although he keeps the ball, he slows play down so much. He often takes several touches and turns back on himself and we end up back where we started. Leadbitter didn’t take more touches than he needed to and kept the ball moving.

Played well and looks a lot fitter than last season.

His corners are great. Drives me crazy that we don't do more to win them when we're in the channels or on the wing with nowt else on. Happened loads today.

Back