Leadbitter

Legs have gone according to many fans.

Didn’t look like that today at all. Was all over the place and chasing people down. He was very good today
To be fair he should be fresh after a summer off and when the rest aren't at full pace yet. If he can keep up performances right through the season then you may have a point. He was poor after he signed and got worse as the season wore on.

Didn’t look like that today at all. Was all over the place and chasing people down. He was very good today
Aye at 0.5mph, and was yards off a lot of the play. Don’t let the result fool you in to thinking he was anything other than bang average and slow.

Was shite first half bar the corner for Willis goal. Got better once we were on top put one or two better tackles in and competed. Still not fantastic, it's a position we still need to improve

Played reasonably very well today and justified the captaincy. His set pieces give us a critical dimension as well.

He is bloody slow though.

Up to now I have been disappointed with him particularly defensively as he was marking fresh air most of the time.
Today he played well and got a lot closer to them a lot quicker.
He was also geeing them all up which is what you need from your captain

Only watch the second half, he looked shite, the midfield lacked any movement when we attacked and meant the ball being played back almost every time we went forward.
We still lack pace going forward which I cannot believe it hasn’t been addressed. Apart from first 25 minutes played well against one of the teams that will definitely be in the mix at the end of the season.

Thought he was very good and his corners are excellent.

I've watched the match back even I got in and how many times did the commentator say it was power when it was leadbitter.

Back