Leadbitter

Just wish one of our centre midfielders were capable of a quick half turn and carrying the ball forward, would just link things together.

Thought he was excellent today. Tough tackling, good passing and calmness on the ball.
Best performance for quite while for us.

Gave me a heart attack with his header at our own goal in the second half, but that was the only thing he did wrong all game IMO.

He’s a player than you can easily miss what he does. I thought he was decent in spells, you can see that he isn’t quite match fit yet, thought him and power work well together, but you can see his simple passing and quality on the ball.

He’ll be a massive player for us this season

Thought he done quite well overall, nothing flashy just done his job. He can keep things ticking over, keeping the ball and he can play the ball forward - he actually looks up. Added bonus is the set pieces of course, though maybe he can't play week in week out he should play most games.

Thought he was excellent today. Tough tackling, good passing and calmness on the ball.
Best performance for quite while for us.

Gave me a heart attack with his header at our own goal in the second half, but that was the only thing he did wrong all game IMO.
Man of the match by a country mile. His pressing was outstanding, looked fit and still hounding 87mins gone. Something was said at half time, the tempo of our pressing was outstanding. I think that came from Leadbitter.
I thought he had a quiet game
Reeto
Had a good game. Pressing till the end. Good engine for a pensioner.
Bang on. Anyone who can't see that don't know football.
He’s a player than you can easily miss what he does. I thought he was decent in spells, you can see that he isn’t quite match fit yet, thought him and power work well together, but you can see his simple passing and quality on the ball.

He’ll be a massive player for us this season
Weird cos we were all saying he looked much fitter.

Last edited:
Man of the match by a country mile. His pressing was outstanding, looked fit and still hounding 87mins gone. Something was said at half time, the tempo of our pressing was outstanding. I think that came from Leadbitter.

Reeto

Bang on. Anyone who can't see that don't know football.

Weird cos we were all saying he looked much fitter.
You're wrong

Back