Leadbitter talking about Johnson

Leadbitter is an awkward interview but seems like a good bloke.

He's been through a lot and I'm happy for him today because this clearly meant something to him.

From a club perspective, it's great to have Lee Johnson at the club and, though it's really good to hear Leadbitter acknowledge him like that, it's nothing we didn't already know. The players show us week in and week out that they'll run through walls for him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This club will return to the Premier League with Lee Johnson at the helm!
God I hope your right.

That’s a really interesting interview. Ultimately we all want to feel like people in and around us care about who we are and what we’re doing.

I know their was some mick taking about a piece written on Johnson the other week. Saying it was all corporate/management bullshit. But a lot of it talked about finding a way to connect with individuals/get the best out of them. Maybe it’s working.

I think this is an important interview personally. Results have been great but a few performances have been iffy so there might still be questions on Johnson. This is one of us giving massive plaudits to the manager, I think things are looking up and we’re on the right path

Wasn’t there a rumour that Leadbitter had a big barnie with Parkinson and got dropped for a few games? Maybe that was why, bloke was a complete drip. There’s obviously a massive amount of love between this lot now

Back