Leadbitter on press conference duty

He should be fronting up st these times like. Its not an agenda, i get the occasional player conference but now? He should be coming out reassuring fans etc rather than being invisible.
To be honest he probably doesn’t see it as a time to have to give reassurance to the fans. He is only 2 games into the season and just taken an away point from a probable promotion candidate. It def isn’t time to panic, although it has been pretty poor so far. I am as pissed off as the next fella about the two performances but it’s far to early to get worried I’d say

Were they talking about two totally different cup competitions? This aint the cup we got to Wembley in or am i missing something

I
Great leadership from Ross to give it a swerve when hes getting heavy criticism...

Of course its 'planned though.
agree with you, I also get the points others have made, ie Fowler did lots of cup competition press conferences last season etc. However, he is under severe scrutiny like never before and I think it says a lot about his character ( In a negative way) that he is choosing to swerve this. Poor leadership.

Talk is cheap if you deal
Were they talking about two totally different cup competitions? This aint the cup we got to Wembley in or am i missing something
I noticed that. Everyone in the room seemed to confuse the Checkatrade with the Carabao. I also thought that Leadbitter came across as a right radgy. He seemed to treat every question as an impertinent gesture.

Great leadership from Ross to give it a swerve when hes getting heavy criticism...

He let Fowler do it in checkatrade games last season. It might be to help their media devleopment/ coaching devleopment but then you wouldn't be able to have a moan if that was the case.

He could be attending a private family bereavement for all we know

Last edited by a moderator:

Back