Leadbetter almost in tears, Parkinson clearly gutted as well

It's all about opinions marra, I'm not a fan of leadbitter by any means and I said when we signed him he wasn't the type of player we needed. However in my opinion he tried his best and at least looked like he gave a shit..

I do agree with him trying and caring. It's just a shame he couldn't do what he wanted to. There were a couple of times where he was going mental with himself after misplaced passes. It was sad to see.

Technical ability is over-rated in this league. You need 9 outfield players who can run all day and work hard and at least 7 of them need to be physically strong and tall so you don't get bullied. You can then have 1 player like Maja or McGeady who maybe doesn't work as hard but gets goals/assists. At the minute we're way short of those numbers and that's why we're struggling IMO.

Think anyone who had even hear of Parkinson knew how he would set a team up

Makes his appointment even more baffling. We have a squad of midgets who simply can’t play the type of football he likes.

We were also 2 and a half months from a transfer window.

pretty scary that SD was happy to write off 14 games on a manager with a squad he wouldn’t be able to get a tune out of.

Yet another example of great forward planning from the boys at the top
Nee worries, we will be fine when Wyke gets back and we have a plank to hoooooooooooooooooof the ball up to. Players get better when they are out injured so he will be the new Quinny when he comes back:oops::oops:

Technical ability is over-rated in this league. You need 9 outfield players who can run all day and work hard and at least 7 of them need to be physically strong and tall so you don't get bullied. You can then have 1 player like Maja or McGeady who maybe doesn't work as hard but gets goals/assists. At the minute we're way short of those numbers and that's why we're struggling IMO.

Correct, we have a number of overweight unfit players, throw in a bad game from one or two, we are fucked

I thought he spoke very well, he mentioned the little groups and having a word, Go on lad Grant, get the fuckers told, and Parkinson needs to be hoying the kids in if some of the more senior players are taking the piss, we are getting beat regardless, get the bairns in

GL said no rest!!!! ffs man rest is as important as training. We should get shot of him first chance we get.

Unfortunately this

Back