Leadbetter almost in tears, Parkinson clearly gutted as well

fyl2u

Striker
Poor lad, obviously cares a lot. Heartbreaking to see an interview like this. Giving out the right message though, planning on working hard to turn things around.

Leadbitter on cup exit

Parkinson obviously not happy, and again, saying the right things - need strikers, need physicality, tough times, need to stick together.

Parkinson frustrated by cup exit

The way Leadbitter talks about "sticking together and not having little groups" is interesting. Perhaps not much unity in the dressing room at the moment?

Roll on January.

Poor lad, obviously cares a lot. Heartbreaking to see an interview like this. Giving out the right message though, planning on working hard to turn things around.

Leadbitter on cup exit

Parkinson obviously not happy, and again, saying the right things - need strikers, need physicality, tough times, need to stick together.

The way Leadbitter talks about "sticking together and not having little groups" is interesting. Perhaps not much unity in the dressing room at the moment?

Roll on January.
Not sure myself mate. Tin hat on, but it's obvious that we're lacking real leader of men in the dressing room and on the pitch. Were rudderless at the mo. Whatever people think of Lee Barry, I think he did keep Prima Donnas such as McGeady and Maguire in check a little.

Leadbitter on cup exit

Roll on January.

Both can fuck off. Both not suitable to have such roles for this great club.

I wonder what Leadbitter means by "you can't have little groups"? Things aren't right, it sounds as though it's not great behind the scenes from that interview.

Aye, Talks about sticking together from the top down, and can’t have little groups.

He’s right though, what message does it show if the chairman throws in the towel and won’t attend games anymore!

Leadbitter on cup exit

Roll on January.

“Almost in tears” :lol:

Sounds like he doesn’t give a fuck

Not sure myself mate. Tin hat on, but it's obvious that we're lacking real leader of men in the dressing room and on the pitch. Were rudderless at the mo. Whatever people think of Lee Barry, I think he did keep Prima Donnas such as McGeady and Maguire in check a little.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there, although Leadbitter is saying the right things he comes across as too nice of a lad to really dominate a dressing room, and it’s well documented that the likes of Maguire can be a little wayward and hard to manage.

f***ing amazing that supporters wished Catts would fuck off last season! We’ve now got two luxury players in this league in our squad who probably think they’re Charlie big bollocks now!
Nearly in tears. Bloke in his mid thirties nearly crying because he can’t cope with Scunthorpe. Get your act together Grant.
Or maybes frustrated at the club he loves is going down the pan and he can’t change it?

Not sure what video people are watching mind, he just looks somber rather than crying to me!

Last edited:
Sounds like parkinson has lost a good chunk of the dressing room in 6 weeks. Evidently been a full scale tear up in the dressing room post match with a lot of things said between players by the looks.

Playing a player with a patella ligament problem which sounds like "jumpers knee", at all but even more so at centre back is nuts all round.????
I hope they were scraping. A few of them need a good kicking to get them into gear.

I wonder what Leadbitter means by "you can't have little groups"? Things aren't right, it sounds as though it's not great behind the scenes from that interview.

If there’s any truth in the little groups rumour then Parkinson needs to be ruthless now and get rid as soon as possible in January.

At least most of them won’t be on anywhere near big money now so that won’t be an issue now in offloading players.

Its not as if even with a complete squad overhaul we could be doing much worse. Current form is more like relegation form than playoff form.

100 points !

“Almost in tears” :lol:

Sounds like he doesn’t give a fuck
I think he certainly does care, you can tell he's embarrassed how things are going but I'm not sure how with him playing we can turn it around, he's trying but his legs have gone which is obviously massively frustrating, it's the others who just aren't arsed are the bigger problem mind, you can't help being old but if the younger legs around you do your donkey work you can get away with it, they have unfortunately gone into hiding, there's only 09 and the two CB's with any effort in them and they are carrying injuries. Watmore needs to stop jumping out of challenges too, it's half understandable given his injuries but you just can't get away with it, its all or nothing.

Back