Layne Norton

Simpsyla

Central Defender
Didn't know whether to post this on the powerlifting or weight loss thread but think it probably warrants a thread in its own right.

Recently came across the link below:

Physique Science Radio | Biolayne

Which has a lot of podcast material on. Only listened to four or five so far but all really good stuff.

Think the best thing I've heard on there (and you hear repeatedly) is that the best diet is the one you can see yourself on in twelve/eighteen/sixty months time. Sound advice!

Think it was @Titus on the powerlifting thread who put me onto him originally - indebted to you sir.

Didn't know whether to post this on the powerlifting or weight loss thread but think it probably warrants a thread in its own right.

Recently came across the link below:

Physique Science Radio | Biolayne

Which has a lot of podcast material on. Only listened to four or five so far but all really good stuff.

Think the best thing I've heard on there (and you hear repeatedly) is that the best diet is the one you can see yourself on in twelve/eighteen/sixty months time. Sound advice!

Think it was @Titus on the powerlifting thread who put me onto him originally - indebted to you sir.
I like to read Lyle McDonald’s stuff, also referenced by mr Titus, about 5 years ago.

Back