Laygate mosque South Shields

Yes I know. But it’s a fact. Dyspraxia sufferers are group 6. I’m not aware of why, but it is.
I hope you mention this in your email as you will definitely be eligible and have been for some time.

There are several groups identified by the level of risk. Group 1 is the most at risk.
Group 9 is being vaccinated now. That is the over 50s.
You are group 6 so should have been vaccinated.
Are they? I thought dyspraxia is a learning difficulty not a disability so wasn't included in group 6?

Are they? I thought dyspraxia is a learning difficulty not a disability so wasn't included in group 6?

Dyspraxia is a brain-based motor disorder. It affects fine and gross motor skills, motor planning, and coordination. It's not related to intelligence, but it can sometimes affect cognitive skills. Dyspraxia is sometimes used interchangeably with developmental coordination disorder.

For this reason, they really should setup some kind of drop in session at the end of each day open to all. Put the appointments online or something for the last hour at an hour or twos notice. I know plenty who would be refreshing each day to get one ASAP

I think a few places in Wales have started reserve lists but nothing in England yet

Perhaps they will come online when lockdown eases a bit more but agree there should be some sort of online waiting list even that people can be called from if they can get there in quick time.

I think a few places in Wales have started reserve lists but nothing in England yet

Perhaps they will come online when lockdown eases a bit more but agree there should be some sort of online waiting list even that people can be called from if they can get there in quick time.

They have had them in England since day one, my wife had her 1st about 12 weeks ago as a result, phone call at 1600hrs, can u come now, back home at 1645 dose of Pfizer in her arm

I just don't understand why I am being pilloried by the usual hate fueled lynch mob for sticking by the rules - regardless of how I feel - and you don't need me to tell you all that. You all bleated on and on and on and on about me waiting my turn for weeks and weeks and weeks. I am and now that has become a problem for you all. Now you want me to queue jump and get a head of some 80 year old biddy who is more deserving of a vaccine. Yes I have said I would love a vaccine and yes I have explained my view on the speed of the roll-out for the over 50's and the time it is taking to start the next phase. But that does not mean I will break the rules because you tell me to.

When I hear Boris say the words "We have finally finished with the 50 and over and can now start on the 40-49s" I WILL go when asked.
Boris is not rolling out the vaccine. The NHS are. Let them crack on doing the brilliant job they have been doing.

Yes I know. But it’s a fact. Dyspraxia sufferers are group 6. I’m not aware of why, but it is.
I hope you mention this in your email as you will definitely be eligible and have been for some time.

There are several groups identified by the level of risk. Group 1 is the most at risk.
Group 9 is being vaccinated now. That is the over 50s.
You are group 6 so should have been vaccinated.
He is waiting for Boris to come to his house and drive him to his vaccination appointment personally. Anything else would be queue jumping.

Last edited:
They have had them in England since day one, my wife had her 1st about 12 weeks ago as a result, phone call at 1600hrs, can u come now, back home at 1645 dose of Pfizer in her arm
Does she have some kind of job in the medical or vaccine centres or anything? From the way I've seen them running around car parks looking for more arms to stick it in, I suspect it isn't as prevalent as it should be. I live within a mile orso of a couple of vaccination centres and would happily attend at a minutes notice with my family for one, for instance, and I'm sure millions more would

Really? They need to publicise them more then as plenty would be happy to drop everything to get to a vaccine centre at short notice

You are missing the point. There are lots going to waste.

Thankfully I don't think many ever get wasted unless it's an absolute last resort but it should be easier to get rid of the spares than simply running around trying to find someone
they probably don't want to do that because everyone will turn up creating a queue and defeating the point

I was thinking more of an electronic register rather than a queue and hope system.

So you haven’t got dyspraxia then
Big difference between being tested for it, having all the signs and having the docs officially rubber stamp it. They just couldn’t be arsed to actually say for sure.
Boris is not rolling out the vaccine. The NHS are. Let them crack on doing the brilliant job they have been doing.

He is waiting for Boris to come to his house and drive him to his vaccination appointment personally. Anything else would be queue jumping.
Bit harsh.

Big difference between being tested for it, having all the signs and having the docs officially rubber stamp it. They just couldn’t be arsed to actually say for sure.

Bit harsh.
Why would they go through all the hassle of testing you then 'not be arsed' to give you the diagnosis if you had it?

My son has dyspraxia, he went through all the tests and was diagnosed with it once he'd been assessed. They tend to do that if you have it.
Dyspraxia is a brain-based motor disorder. It affects fine and gross motor skills, motor planning, and coordination. It's not related to intelligence, but it can sometimes affect cognitive skills. Dyspraxia is sometimes used interchangeably with developmental coordination disorder.
My son struggles with things like buttons, zips, using cutlery, tying shoe laces (he is 12 now and still can't tie them), balance, catching and kicking a ball, riding a bike (still can't), jumping, running, hopping, can't use scissors, anything that needs hand/eye coordination or motor skills.

Last edited:
Does she have some kind of job in the medical or vaccine centres or anything? From the way I've seen them running around car parks looking for more arms to stick it in, I suspect it isn't as prevalent as it should be. I live within a mile orso of a couple of vaccination centres and would happily attend at a minutes notice with my family for one, for instance, and I'm sure millions more would

No, Jab was at gp practice

Back