Laughter is the best medicine

My parrot is on my shoulder staring at the avatars and saying baa baa black sheep.

Hope he is not turning politically correct on me:lol:

Laughed my tits off this morning at the following.......................picture the scene :
Two young lasses (the younger of the two was terrorising the older one by chasing her about throwing ice / snow at the older one, while the mam was packing stuff in the boot of their car). The older kid takes refuge in the car, sitting with the door slightly ajar while the younger lass is still trying to get her. At one point the little lass throws her ice ball in the air to do a massive "have it" kick, her foot went from under her and she ended up falling flat on her arse in the clarty snowy mess (I think they may have heard me laughing from about 50ft away tbh :lol:). The mam went over and picked her up off the deck (she was chuckling too) and helped the young un into the car with the other kid pissing herself laughing anarl....................love stuff like that me :lol:.

Laughed my tits off this morning at the following.......................picture the scene :
Two young lasses (the younger of the two was terrorising the older one by chasing her about throwing ice / snow at the older one, while the mam was packing stuff in the boot of their car). The older kid takes refuge in the car, sitting with the door slightly ajar while the younger lass is still trying to get her. At one point the little lass throws her ice ball in the air to do a massive "have it" kick, her foot went from under her and she ended up falling flat on her arse in the clarty snowy mess (I think they may have heard me laughing from about 50ft away tbh :lol:). The mam went over and picked her up off the deck (she was chuckling too) and helped the young un into the car with the other kid pissing herself laughing anarl....................love stuff like that me :lol:.

:lol:

Reminds me of my Mam. We were going out in the car, but it was thick of ice and the car door had frozen shut. She had hold of the handle and yanked it hard, but her feet slipped from under her and she slid straight under the car so she was laying on her back with just her head and shoulders sticking out. We were falling about laughing and my Dad was no help as he calmly said "can you check the sump while you're down there?" :lol::lol:

:lol:

Reminds me of my Mam. We were going out in the car, but it was thick of ice and the car door had frozen shut. She had hold of the handle and yanked it hard, but her feet slipped from under her and she slid straight under the car so she was laying on her back with just her head and shoulders sticking out. We were falling about laughing and my Dad was no help as he calmly said "can you check the sump while you're down there?" :lol::lol:
:lol: your poor ma ! (*chortle).

Back