Latest TVs

The Japanese and Koreans have fantastic technology but many people still live in poverty.

My mate lived in japan and he said that loads of houses don’t even have proper heating systems

To be fair for the size of screens we have in our living rooms 4k is plenty high enough resolution to not make out individual pixels when sitting on a sofa. So it gets to the point where other aspects become more import, HDR implementation for example. 8k is just an excuse to sell new hardware. I was originally planning on skipping 4k and waiting on 8k since my 1080p tv is fine, I'll probably get a 4k next but there is still nothing wrong with my tv to warranty replacement.
Exact same here. Got a Toshiba 1080p that was purchased in 2011 (ish) and going strong. Although been itching for an upgrade for 2 or 3 years, I'm glad I will have waited this long as 4k content, HDR etc is that much more established now.

Exact same here. Got a Toshiba 1080p that was purchased in 2011 (ish) and going strong. Although been itching for an upgrade for 2 or 3 years, I'm glad I will have waited this long as 4k content, HDR etc is that much more established now.
Got a 50 inch Hitachi 4k last year. Nice piece of kit and will do me for a good few years.

I was sent to PC World to buy a new tele for Work a few months ago. There was the absolutely huge 100 or so inch thing for 7 GRAND. Looked outstanding like and I don’t think I’d be able to take in what I was watching because of how good the colours looked.

Back