Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuinely one of the worst players to have played for us.

Like another poster has said though he was highly rated at Everton and played well for them in the Premier League so might be that he just didn't settle here and the shitstorm we had tht season fucked him up bit but I remember when we signed him and @Boinger (I think) told us he was shite on loan at West Brom aswell.

He was. :cool:

I would guess Moore.
Even Stevie Wonder would laugh off a 1m bid for Moore

It as to be McGeehan in my opinion, Moore as 2 years left on his contract, and we do turn offers down, we rebuffed offers adding up to double figures for our players last summer.

Last season, on here most of you lot thought our squad wasn’t deep enough, it wasn’t the case, I argued the point at the time and it fell on deaf ears, we let players leave but had replacements already in place, and I think we do the same this time around, we’ll recruit replacements for players who’ve made it clear they want to leave and have no interest in extending their stay with us, in the summer, get them up to speed in the first part of the season then sell the lad in January when he’s only got 6 months left on his contract.
You got the results your manager played for mate
Astute stuff on the run in that was mind

Any fans on here remember Brendon Galloway from Everton ? Just wondering how bad or good he was.
You quickly need to get on the “Dog” tmrw mate and tell your club “FFS, don’t do it”

Last edited:
My pet hate in life marra

The way our great laungage been over taken by the yanks

Just beacause I love the music of hank Williams Jerry Lee Lewis Merle haggard etc doesn't mean to say love the yanks

I hate it when tutors call the room full of people guys :evil:

Why can't they just say ok ladies & gentleman boils my f***ing piss marra

Greg Halford was pretty shite too

Greg Halford wasn’t a left back iirc.

Luton. Wigan are in for him as well so best of luck to them me thinks.

It’s difficult to imagine he was actually as bad as he looked here. The whole team was shot to bits from back to front.

I’d be very wary though. He looks nervous whenever the ball comes near him, whether that’s at the feet of an attacker or if it’s being passed to him.

Last edited:
Greg Halford wasn’t a left back iirc.

It’s difficult to imagine he was actually as bad as he looked here. The whole team was shot to bits from back to front.

I’d be very wary though. He looks nervous whenever the ball comes near him, whether that’s at the feet of an attacker or if it’s being passed to him.
Just realise G Jones was at Everton when he was young so probably thinks he can turn him around. Got that mcmanaman as well so I am not overwhelmed with confidence for next year.

Just realise G Jones was at Everton when he was young so probably thinks he can turn him around. Got that mcmanaman as well so I am not overwhelmed with confidence for next year.

He is another one that was highly rated at one point but has just nose dived.

Did fuck all for us apart from 1 goal and pissing off Tony Pulis

More midgets :cool:

Please tell me hes got pace though @RascaI

He’s a busy sort of a player buzzing about doing the simple stuff very efficiently, braking up play and making simple passes, then making himself a option up the field, he’ll drive up the pitch with or without the ball, he’s not lightning quick but he’s not slow, he’s quite strong, well he won’t be bullied anyway, he’s a very very good player at league one level in my opinion.

He is another one that was highly rated at one point but has just nose dived.

Did fuck all for us apart from 1 goal and pissing off Tony Pulis
I know. lua lua who was great has not signed up yet and I hope this bloke is not a replacement. I realise lua did not do much for you but he really made a difference for us. Rather have mcgeehan if I am honest.

I know. lua lua who was great has not signed up yet and I hope this bloke is not a replacement. I realise lua did not do much for you but he really made a difference for us. Rather have mcgeehan if I am honest.

We never got the chance to see how good or shit Lua Lua was.
I wouldn't mind us signing him now. Injuries ruined his chances here.

Hope we aren't chucking silly wages at players
'How much does he earn ?' is always the first question that I ask, before considering 'Is he any good ?' and 'Does he bring something to the team ?'

Indeed, we should only be recruiting players who are prepared to pay SAFC for the privilege of being in the squad and who either uses public transport or who drive a Dacias (flash gits) and who are willing to share a flat with three other players, all of whom must be similarly motivated.

SAFC should not be expected to be paying the going rate for players.

We won’t be offering the likes of McGeehan £20k a week in league one.

Unless we’re rich as fuck.

If it’s true we’re losing Catts and Oveido, with Koné already gone, you’d expect we can ‘afford’ that now. If Dylan is off as well we certainly need a midfielder.

20k for an obviously League One quality midfielder would be madness though.

He’s not on 5k now so I don’t know why I’m engaging in this :lol:

If it’s true we’re losing Catts and Oveido, with Koné already gone, you’d expect we can ‘afford’ that now. If Dylan is off as well we certainly need a midfielder.

20k for an obviously League One quality midfielder would be madness though.

He’s not on 5k now so I don’t know why I’m engaging in this :lol:
Even with letting those high earners go I’d think we’d spread those wages saved more evenly across the team since we need quite a lot of new signings.

10k max if those two leave but not 20k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back