Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the players we’ve been linked with .....

- Mario Engels
- Thomas Dahne
- David Turnbull
- Manuel Maranda
- Jason Kerr
- Luke Thomas
- Liam Kelly
- Jamal Blackman
- Lukas Boeder

And our track record of keeping who we want to, and replacing who we let go I’m not worried one bit, our recruitment is top draw at what we are doing.
I haven’t heard of a single one of those players Marra, saying that I had only heard of 2 of the players we sined last season too

Probably is, he got a few games for Everton and was highly rated. Christ knows what happened to him. I doubt he's as bad as he seemed here but genuinely one of the worst footballers I've ever seen based on those performances.
:lol: My Sunderland mate said the same.

Any fans on here remember Brendon Galloway from Everton ? Just wondering how bad or good he was.

Genuinely one of the worst players to have played for us.

Like another poster has said though he was highly rated at Everton and played well for them in the Premier League so might be that he just didn't settle here and the shitstorm we had tht season fucked him up bit but I remember when we signed him and @Boinger (I think) told us he was shite on loan at West Brom aswell.

This Mcgeehan doesn't have a great record overall. Better off putting this money towards someone like maddison imo.

I thought with a name like hank you would be on my side ?

My pet hate in life marra

The way our great laungage been over taken by the yanks

Just beacause I love the music of hank Williams Jerry Lee Lewis Merle haggard etc doesn't mean to say love the yanks

I hate it when tutors call the room full of people guys :evil:

Why can't they just say ok ladies & gentleman boils my f***ing piss marra

I think he probably was although, apart from a couple of thunderbolts against Carlisle, I still think Alan Kennedy was our worst left back especially considering his pedigree.

Greg Halford was pretty shite too

This Mcgeehan doesn't have a great record overall. Better off putting this money towards someone like maddison imo.
Different positions and styles. Maddison looks decent and certainly gets assists and goals, perhaps more a no. 10 instead of Honeyman?

My pet hate in life marra

The way our great laungage been over taken by the yanks

Just beacause I love the music of hank Williams Jerry Lee Lewis Merle haggard etc doesn't mean to say love the yanks

I hate it when tutors call the room full of people guys :evil:

Why can't they just say ok ladies & gentleman boils my f***ing piss marra

Greg Halford was pretty shite too
Cheers guys.

Never as bad as Gareth Hall
Hall was better. Galloway is up there with Tommy Lynch for being so abjectly poor.

Galloway looked like he was about to burst into tears any time the ball or a player went near him. Positionally woeful, weak as piss and no heart whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back