Latest name to be linked..Rabiu Ibrahim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haha, Rabiu!

Has trained for months at my local club Telstar, waiting for us to find the finances to pay his non-EU salary. We couldn't then informed PSV about him, who had a look and gave him a contract. After half a year of sitting on the bench, they have now made use of an option to cancel his 3 year contract after the first half year. Too expensive to be sitting on their bench.

This kid is nowhere near PL level! African wonderkid, small as a pea, proper passer, king of through passes, won world cup under 17 at one point, joined Sporting Portugal, but never made it to the first team. Then wandered around europe with a team of corrupt agents an a non-EU salary that no one was willing to pay. Some real dodgey people offered him to our club and we were dreaming of making him the biggest superstar our club ever had, but in the end we just couldn't take the risk with the money involved (might break his leg).

This must be absolute bollocks. At the time he was going to join us, there were messages appearing Liverpool and Arsenal were after him, while in real he was struggling to join a dutch second division club. Must be his agents spreading this nonsense.

Basically this kid ( looks way older then his age, by the way.....) has been trying for years and years and hasn't come further then a handfull of substitute appearances for SPorting and PSV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, Rabiu!

Has trained for months at my local club Telstar, waiting for us to find the finances to pay his non-EU salary. We couldn't then informed PSV about him, who had a look and gave him a contract. After half a year of sitting on the bench, they have now made use of an option to cancel his 3 year contract after the first half year. Too expensive to be sitting on their bench.

This kid is nowhere near PL level! African wonderkid, small as a pea, proper passer, king of through passes, won world cup under 17 at one point, joined Sporting Portugal, but never made it to the first team. Then wandered around europe with a team of corrupt agents an a non-EU salary that no one was willing to pay. Some real dodgey people offered him to our club and we were dreaming of making him the biggest superstar our club ever had, but in the end we just couldn't take the risk with the money involved (might break his leg).

This must be absolute bollocks. At the time he was going to join us, there were messages appearing Liverpool and Arsenal were after him, while in real he was struggling to join a dutch second division club. Must be his agents spreading this nonsense.

Basically this kid ( looks way older then his age, by the way.....) has been trying for years and years and hasn't come further then a handfull of substitute appearances for SPorting and PSV.

Thanks for that. :) think the bolded bit is probably spot on.

His current agent is some Londoner called Tony Harris. He used to be with this guy:

http://www.bertrame.com/players.php

See what he has to say about his players :-D

About Rabiu:

TACTICAL COMMENTS / REPORT ON THE PLAYER: Positively very skillful :: A delight to watch :: Very high concentration :: He will be better than Diego Maradona

MY EXPECTATIONS AS HIS MANAGER: Let�s be patient with him to allow him develop to his full capacity. This I predict will be through in less than 8 (eight) months:: I predict he will become the World�s BEST player that will reign for many years.

His current agent is some Londoner called Tony Harris. He used to be with this guy:

About Rabiu:

TACTICAL COMMENTS / REPORT ON THE PLAYER: Positively very skillful :: A delight to watch :: Very high concentration :: He will be better than Diego Maradona

MY EXPECTATIONS AS HIS MANAGER: Let�s be patient with him to allow him develop to his full capacity. This I predict will be through in less than 8 (eight) months:: I predict he will become the World�s BEST player that will reign for many years.

:lol::lol::lol:

TEMPERAMENT**: Calm, Friendly, Obedient and extremely Intelligent.

Sounds like he's talking about a dog, not a f***ing professional footballer. :lol:

About Rabiu:

Priceless :lol::lol::lol:

Signed for Celtic.

SPL is his level, although is still young (according to his passport that is)

Just a thought but with these serial rumours of us signing foreign players......how many foreign players did O'Neill sign during his time at Villa. Has he suddenly seen the light during his absence from the game and is now implementing his FIFA 12 plan for PL domination.

All these agents whoring out their African players whilst they're on display at the ACON

Sounds like he's talking about a dog, not a f***ing professional footballer. :lol:

but in less than 8 months he will become the worlds BEST dog ;; the potential to be a better dog than Lassie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back