Latest Images from RTG SMB Flickr Group - Scottish Highlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Begging for a better foreground as you have fantastic conditions over the Cuillin

You really need to find foregrounds that show the movement, and not leave big blank spaces in the composition

Begging for a better foreground as you have fantastic conditions over the Cuillin

You really need to find foregrounds that show the movement, and not leave big blank spaces in the composition

Aye, was in a bit of a rush with the light, it was the only good day out of five and could see grey clouds heading quickly. Better up the river - at least I know for next trip up in the summer, if the midge leaves me alone long enough to get set up!

Aye, was in a bit of a rush with the light, it was the only good day out of five and could see grey clouds heading quickly. Better up the river - at least I know for next trip up in the summer, if the midge leaves me alone long enough to get set up!
Dunno, I've not been a lot further up than that, but it curves to the south again and you lose the cuillin background. Prolly shots of marsco etc like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back