Latest Images from RTG SMB Flickr Group - Holy Island Night Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RTG

Paul_Nelson has added a photo to the pool:

Logon or register to see this image

Conditions on Friday night looked great for some night time photography, with a new moon and no clouds, so I headed up to Holy Island for a shoot.

This is a 7 shot panoramic (taken in portrait mode) and stitched in photoshop.
Canon 5d MKIII & Canon 16-35mm f2.8 lens, shot @
f2.8
ISO5000
16mm
25 seconds

Thanks for looking, always very much appreciated.

All images are ©Paul Nelson.

I welcome constructive feedback but prefer no banners / awards, thanks.

www.paulnelsonphotography.co.uk

www.facebook.com/PaulNelsonPhotography

www.twitter.com/nelsons_column

Paul_Nelson has added a photo to the pool:

Logon or register to see this image

Conditions on Friday night looked great for some night time photography, with a new moon and no clouds, so I headed up to Holy Island for a shoot.

This is a 7 shot panoramic (taken in portrait mode) and stitched in photoshop.
Canon 5d MKIII & Canon 16-35mm f2.8 lens, shot @
f2.8
ISO5000
16mm
25 seconds

Thanks for looking, always very much appreciated.

All images are ©Paul Nelson.

I welcome constructive feedback but prefer no banners / awards, thanks.

www.paulnelsonphotography.co.uk

www.facebook.com/PaulNelsonPhotography

www.twitter.com/nelsons_column

Superb shot! I love the capture of the sky and the way you've managed to get the density of the stars. I suppose that it helps having relatively little light pollution - but still has to be gathered.

Also had a look through your Panoramas on your Flickr- which are also absolutely first class! Especially your recent Scottish set.

Congratulations!

Superb shot! I love the capture of the sky and the way you've managed to get the density of the stars. I suppose that it helps having relatively little light pollution - but still has to be gathered.

Also had a look through your Panoramas on your Flickr- which are also absolutely first class! Especially your recent Scottish set.

Congratulations!
Thanks. Holy Island is great for the dark skies and of course it was a new moon, which is also very important.

I've got a fair few more panos from Scotland to work through. It was a really good trip, albeit i got a little bit dragged down by the pair of knacker dans i took along with me :D (they're off here)

Congratulations!
he's painted in all those skies, it was totally grey throughout

Congratulations!
we actually had better conditions than i see on his flickr so far

he found so many amazing locations for us to shoot too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back