Latest GT5 features revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

That might be risky, Amazon sent me an email last week saying delivery of the game would be delayed two days from 3rd to 5th November.

That might be risky, Amazon sent me an email last week saying delivery of the game would be delayed two days from 3rd to 5th November.

All of the online retailers are sending out the same details about it being the 5th. I e-mailed amazon to find out what is happening as the official gt website for great britain still states that the release date is the 3rd. I e-mailed them over a week ago and my only reply up to now is they are still trying to find out my answer

I'd be wary of which day you take off as the actual day (3rd or 5th) it is released is anyones guess. I'll let you know my reply from Amazon as mentioned in my previous post once I get it. I'm ok like as i'm a mature student back at uni

The 5th is a Friday.

It always happens, we never get the game until the Friday.

Not quite never. Call of Duty and Grand Theft Auto are two off the top of my head that've been released in this country not on a friday. There are a few other games that have been released during the week and not on a friday as well

All of the online retailers are sending out the same details about it being the 5th. I e-mailed amazon to find out what is happening as the official gt website for great britain still states that the release date is the 3rd. I e-mailed them over a week ago and my only reply up to now is they are still trying to find out my answer

I've read that the rest of EU will be released on 3rd, have the pre-orders for the two special editions been delayed?

I've read that the rest of EU will be released on 3rd, have the pre-orders for the two special editions been delayed?

According to the official GT website the release date is the 3rd all over Europe inc' the UK (UK website link below). Amazon, Play and Game are telling all their customers to expect it on the 5th (all versions). Amazon customer services however when I e-mailed them told me they aren't sure and will let me know.

http://eu.gran-turismo.com/gb/

I got another reply from Amazon for the query about the release date today, this was it

Dear Smiler,

Greetings from Amazon.co.uk

We would like to advise that your query regarding "Gran Turismo 5 (PS3)" release date is still being investigated. Please accept our apologies for this delay. Although we endeavour to complete our research within 1 to 2 business days, sometimes it may take slightly longer. Please be assured that we shall contact you shortly with further information.Thank you for your continued patience and understanding in this matter.

Warmest regards

Amazon.co.uk

So that's nearly two weeks since I asked why they are telling everyone the release date is the 5th while the official GT website for the UK still states it's the 3rd and they still don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back