Latest boxing crack

Looks like the BBBofC have been closed down for a few days as they are being investigated by the NCA as part of the Kinehan investigations.

About time someone looked into them as they are clearly dodgy as fuck.

Be nice if Robert Smith had to resign and someone competent/incorrupt took over and had a clear out.

Looks like the BBBofC have been closed down for a few days as they are being investigated by the NCA as part of the Kinehan investigations.

About time someone looked into them as they are clearly dodgy as fuck.

Be nice if Robert Smith had to resign and someone competent/incorrupt took over and had a clear out.

Just came here to post these rumours about them being raided. Trying to get some confirmation but nobody I've spoken to so far seems to have a clue
Anyone else been watching the Manchester card? Boxxer cruiserweight tournament

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish they'd stop shoe-horning these shit women's boxing bouts in as co-main events, boxing cards are about levels and most of these fights should be put in near the start of the card.

Last edited:
Buatsi looking great to me. Richards not poor just getting outworked. Inside game of Buatsi is beautiful. Old school tricks.
Class this

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually loved the babic fight...😎 toe to toe at times man, Willie pep willie be turning in his grave but fuck it, was fun.

Buatsi clearly talented, for some weird reason I can’t get up for his fights....probadly too awkward for yarde and Callum.

Back