Latest boxing crack

Doubt anyone really cares anymore.

It's a joke like. Two has beens with dodgy as fuck reputations outside the ring, mugging off the fans with this one. I can just imagine the marketing now... "One of the biggest British match ups of all time, it came just a bit late like Mayweather v Pacquiao did, but we are hopeful it will be just as competitive and entertaining".

Will be watching. Won't be paying.

I thought Khan would be the bookies favourite. Can't read too much into it... but... the IFL interviews...Brook has thrown a few excuses into the fray already and a couple of points accepting Khan's ability in some areas. Khan on the other hand comes across much more convincing and sincere in his belief.

The build up will be cringeworthy but once the sky marketing machine gets behind into full flow it will do good PPV numbers. Type of fight the casuals will lap up
Don’t consider myself a casual, but I’m in this deep now....😎. Yet I couldn’t even motivate myself to even consider watching the upcoming Parker v chisora, no thanks.

wierd.😁

By the time they fight it'll have been nearly 6 years since Brook got his face smashed in against GGG and a similar time since Khan stopped taking boxing seriously. Will watch it but they can whistle for PPV.

Seen somebody call AJ the Yoda of boxing with his riddles :lol:
Have you seen his recent interview?

To summarise
When asked about if he's been asked to step aside,he said people know better not to ask him as they know his answer.

Its not about money,its morals,legacy.

He has 3 rules or philosophies or some shite which means he wont step aside

But he's a smart business man and if it makes business sense then he'd have to look at stepping aside.

Waffle waffle waffle
Will watch as I love watching Khan fight
He's a brilliant boxer, so quick but always susceptible to getting knocked out. Cant say he's ever been in a boring fight
Watched the presser for Khan Brook earlier. Not a brain cell between them, but Brook come across particularly thick in it. Khan was actually mocking him quite a bit which was amusing.
I watched it live on sky and they cut it short

Last edited:
Have you seen his recent interview?

To summarise
When asked about if he's been asked to step aside,he said people know better not to ask him as they know his answer.

Its not about money,its morals,legacy.

He has 3 rules or philosophies or some shite which means he wont step aside

But he's a smart business man and if it makes business sense then he'd have to look at stepping aside.

Waffle waffle waffle

He's a brilliant boxer, so quick but always susceptible to getting knocked out. Cant say he's ever been in a boring fight

I watched it live on sky and they cut it short
:lol: Aye. Think he's been stage managed to the nth degree throughout his career. He occasionally shows glimpses of his own personality, but he's that well drilled in the "stay humble, hungry lion" crack that he reverts to type and contradicts himself with riddles. Like there where he contradicted himself within the space of one sentence and tied himself in a knot.

People say he never recovered from losing to Ruiz, and he probably didn't, but I think Fury's comeback affected him big time as well. His rise was like the perfect storm - his career took off after beating Whyte just after Fury beat Wlad, he became world champion after Fury vacated and was out of the picture and was the number 1 British boxer for 2-3 years with huge sponsorships and the whole of Sky Sports and Matchroom built around him. Then Fury won over the public after being robbed of the win against Wilder, at a time when Joshua didn't have a credible opponent as his own negotiations with Wilder fell through, and suddenly he was on the back foot again for the first time in years. On top of that, with Matchroom and Sky splitting, Sky don't seem to be blowing as much smoke up his arse now and are crediting Fury more and Hearn seems more interested in pimping out DAZN than being his mouthpiece now. AJ just seems so conflicted, like he's a bit pissed off that the public have moved on to Fury, he seems plagued with self doubt but also so wrapped up in his image that he can't commit to one thing or another. Imo of course.

The easy answer would have been "Of course I want to face Usyk and avenge the loss, I also want to fight Fury as it would be a mega fight and I've always wanted to become undisputed, so I'm not looking to step aside but if they offered me a guaranteed shot at the winner I would consider". But he has to get in the waffle about respect and morals like boxing's own John Cena.

:lol: Aye. Think he's been stage managed to the nth degree throughout his career. He occasionally shows glimpses of his own personality, but he's that well drilled in the "stay humble, hungry lion" crack that he reverts to type and contradicts himself with riddles. Like there where he contradicted himself within the space of one sentence and tied himself in a knot.

People say he never recovered from losing to Ruiz, and he probably didn't, but I think Fury's comeback affected him big time as well. His rise was like the perfect storm - his career took off after beating Whyte just after Fury beat Wlad, he became world champion after Fury vacated and was out of the picture and was the number 1 British boxer for 2-3 years with huge sponsorships and the whole of Sky Sports and Matchroom built around him. Then Fury won over the public after being robbed of the win against Wilder, at a time when Joshua didn't have a credible opponent as his own negotiations with Wilder fell through, and suddenly he was on the back foot again for the first time in years. On top of that, with Matchroom and Sky splitting, Sky don't seem to be blowing as much smoke up his arse now and are crediting Fury more and Hearn seems more interested in pimping out DAZN than being his mouthpiece now. AJ just seems so conflicted, like he's a bit pissed off that the public have moved on to Fury, he seems plagued with self doubt but also so wrapped up in his image that he can't commit to one thing or another. Imo of course.

The easy answer would have been "Of course I want to face Usyk and avenge the loss, I also want to fight Fury as it would be a mega fight and I've always wanted to become undisputed, so I'm not looking to step aside but if they offered me a guaranteed shot at the winner I would consider". But he has to get in the waffle about respect and morals like boxing's own John Cena.
Spot on. I think the combination of the ruiz defeat and the rise of fury has ruined him

Spot on. I think the combination of the ruiz defeat and the rise of fury has ruined him
I'd say its more the money. All the sponsors, all the corporate stuff, seeing the life he's got now and feeling like he has something to lose every time he steps in the ring. The heart's just gone, I don't see it coming back.

Little tinker is khan, twinkle in his eye when he’s taking the piss here like,,,

I liked Kahn when he could back it up. I don't think he can anymore, and so this is all just embarassing.

Back