Latest boxing crack

Watched that entire interview with Joshua yesterday. He seems broken. Usyk has made him deviate from his whole act.

Based on how he was waffling, he really doesn't seem in a good place to crack on. A lot of beating around the bush regarding McCracken and the gameplan (that apparently he wasnt aware of, as he is simply a product of his environment and his instruction). A few forced "I'm still a gangster" type things in there - the ref might get thrown down :lol:... Worry about flooring the opponent before you worry about the ref getting it

Watched that entire interview with Joshua yesterday. He seems broken. Usyk has made him deviate from his whole act.

Based on how he was waffling, he really doesn't seem in a good place to crack on. A lot of beating around the bush regarding McCracken and the gameplan (that apparently he wasnt aware of, as he is simply a product of his environment and his instruction). A few forced "I'm still a gangster" type things in there - the ref might get thrown down :lol:... Worry about flooring the opponent before you worry about the ref getting it

This has been standout point for me. He's happy to go over to enquiring to 3 different trainers but not blame McCracken, a bit like saying I'll shag 3 different lasses but not blame my ex.

It's clear AJ is pissed the way he's been coached and the instructions have been given and the resentment was clear as daylight.

He wouldn't know but it's okay to split and still be friends - Look at Fury and Ben Davidson

What a f***ing thick c.unt.

You can tell he doesnt believe most of the shite hes talking.

He doesnt like getting punched, he wont want a war
Absolutely….like most professions its your attitude to it that defines you…..Joshua doesnt like getting hit so will not risk “going to war” with anyone…….he doesnt have the anger to throw anyone to the floor either…..h’s a total bullshitter

Joshua is in multiple conflicts.

As a character is he the media image choreographed over the years, OR the man he is now OR who he used to be...the problem is you can never go back to what you were as a man, no matter how much he wishes so.

As a fighter, has he ever held an identity? He is desperate for one now, but lacks the chin and willing to fight the war he discussed with Kugan Cassius , and the boxing intellect to outwit Usyk.

He's searching for answers, and it's no surprise he is seeking them from new avenues.

As a fighter, has he ever held an identity? He is desperate for one now, but lacks the chin and willing to fight the war he discussed with Kugan Cassius , and the boxing intellect to outwit Usyk.

Yes. He's had an identity - Jab jab, uppercut, left hook, pose for pictures at how gorgeous he looked afterwards. That's quite literally how his career has went so far

It works against people 4 years past it or people have been snorting the entire training camp but it's come to massive shock to him it doesn't work against prime killers.

Yes. He's had an identity - Jab jab, uppercut, left hook, pose for pictures at how gorgeous he looked afterwards. That's quite literally how his career has went so far

It works against people 4 years past it or people have been snorting the entire training camp but it's come to massive shock to him it doesn't work against prime killers.
I’m no fan, I thinks he’s false as, however that a tad harsh like. ???

Back