Latest boxing crack

From whats being said Fury according to WBC rules Fury had 30 days to try and arrange an undisputed fight with Usyk ( obviously tough due to his rematch ) so therefore he has to fight and defend against the interim title holder who is Whyte !

so yeah Whyte pulls out and you’ll hear nothing of a shoulder injury in the lead upto a Fury Whyte fight early next year !

Yeah the 30 day period, whilst pointless in this instance, is standard for the purpose of arranging potential unifications. It was known even with the 30 days it was impossible so the default has always been Whyte

I love Dillan he’s absolutely game as fuck when it comes to fighting.

But there was absolutely no need to proceed to fight Wallin, the WBC have made it clear they want to unify the division, I would of been straight outta there

I love Dillan he’s absolutely game as fuck when it comes to fighting.

But there was absolutely no need to proceed to fight Wallin, the WBC have made it clear they want to unify the division, I would of been straight outta there
Problem is like most fighters he’ll play the ‘ i’m just a fighter, i’ll fight anyone and duck nobody crack ‘ yes he’s done well and been mandatory for a while and took decent fights but he’s been pushed by Chisora in the first fight, decked by Povetkin and worried by Parker and his other wins are fringe fighters !

i dont see Dillian troubling Fury or Usyk at all

Problem is like most fighters he’ll play the ‘ i’m just a fighter, i’ll fight anyone and duck nobody crack ‘ yes he’s done well and been mandatory for a while and took decent fights but he’s been pushed by Chisora in the first fight, decked by Povetkin and worried by Parker and his other wins are fringe fighters !

I don't think anyone thinks he's a serious contender to break into the top 3, but as you pointed out, he's fought loads of times, put it all on the line, and ultimately came out the other side having beat everyone he's been in with (except AJ - and he gave him a good fight too tbf)
He's 100% earned his title shot. Far more than a lot of other people in this era.

I don't think anyone thinks he's a serious contender to break into the top 3, but as you pointed out, he's fought loads of times, put it all on the line, and ultimately came out the other side having beat everyone he's been in with (except AJ - and he gave him a good fight too tbf)
He's 100% earned his title shot. Far more than a lot of other people in this era.
Hes got knocked clean out off povetkin so that ended his mandatory status. He then won the rematch so he regained it so then now hes next.

Hes got knocked clean out off povetkin so that ended his mandatory status. He then won the rematch so he regained it so then now hes next.
I'm aware of that.
Which is why I phrased it as "he's beat everyone he's been in with", because he was bang on top in the first fight, and he did the same in the second without walking onto a peach.

Yeah because Joshua achieved much more yet the SMB will gan riot if you say owt bad about him, pretty much exact same CV's, which means he deserves to be where he is.
Dillan deserves a crack as much as the bums like Pulev, Takam did because he's #1 contender.

I dunno why people bring up Povetkin 1 fight, bloke was quite literally seconds away from actually being crippled and unleashed a hail mary counter which gambled. Like rolling a 100 sided dice and getting the 100, I'm not saying it was luck, the actual context is important which is he was seconds away from a nice stay in hospital

Yeah because Joshua achieved much more yet the SMB will gan riot if you say owt bad about him, pretty much exact same CV's, which means he deserves to be where he is.
Dillan deserves a crack as much as the bums like Pulev, Takam did because he's #1 contender.

I dunno why people bring up Povetkin 1 fight, bloke was quite literally seconds away from actually being crippled and unleashed a hail mary counter which gambled. Like rolling a 100 sided dice and getting the 100, I'm not saying it was luck, the actual context is important which is he was seconds away from a nice stay in hospital
Think to say the cv’s the exact same is a bit of a stretch ! Whytes recent opponents include Dave Allen, Ian Lewison, Chisora, Parker, Rivaz, Povetkin Malcolm Tann, Helenius, Lucas Browne and Marius Wach ! Thats hardly the brilliant top level resume he’s said to have ! Parker was a decent but had a belt thanks to Fury ( i know same for Joshua ) Povetkin caught him n knocked him cold, Rivaz was tough but is maybe nothing but a replacement for Chisora in never quite getting there !

not a bad cv but not great ! Whytes wins have mainly came from short chopping reactive hooks which he’s excellent at but he struggled to outbox Chisora who Fury mashed in their rematch !

I'm aware of that.
Which is why I phrased it as "he's beat everyone he's been in with", because he was bang on top in the first fight, and he did the same in the second without walking onto a peach.
If rematchroom never had that clause in hed have lost his position. Its been said earlier that hes been kod went life and death with del boy and parker. That been said i still want to see whyte vs fury as hed get smashed to pieces by fury.

The body snatcher has a shot at Heavyweight gold. He has always thrilled fans and been game as a badger, surely nobody can begrudge a dose of pragmatism around securing a night in Vegas under the lights? If he wins, of course, he will be back for another bout as the A side...£20-40m at stake plus the title. Why put it all on the line against Wallin?

Last edited:
Think to say the cv’s the exact same is a bit of a stretch ! Whytes recent opponents include Dave Allen, Ian Lewison, Chisora, Parker, Rivaz, Povetkin Malcolm Tann, Helenius, Lucas Browne and Marius Wach ! Thats hardly the brilliant top level resume he’s said to have ! Parker was a decent but had a belt thanks to Fury ( i know same for Joshua ) Povetkin caught him n knocked him cold, Rivaz was tough but is maybe nothing but a replacement for Chisora in never quite getting there !

not a bad cv but not great ! Whytes wins have mainly came from short chopping reactive hooks which he’s excellent at but he struggled to outbox Chisora who Fury mashed in their rematch !

Gan to bed will ya. AJ has fought Carlos Takam and Charles Martin and you're having the nerve to compare CV's.. 2 fighters who are so irrelevant and obscure to the scene they've fought 1 top 20 fighter since between the pair of em and got nacked.

I might have to fly owa at some point I'd fancy me chances against Charles Martin he's that shit.

Last edited:
The body snatcher has a shot at Heavyweight gold. He has always thrilled fans and been game as a badger, surely nobody can begrudge a dose of pragmatism around securing a night in Vegas under the lights? If he wins, of course, he will be back for another bout as the A side...£20-40m at stake plus the title. Why put it all on the line against Wallin?

Areet Lemar Scott lad

Can someone tell me please is Whyte the mandatory for Fury? And if he is then why was he fighting Wallin at all? If Wallin won would he then be the mandatory to fight Fury again?

Can someone tell me please is Whyte the mandatory for Fury? And if he is then why was he fighting Wallin at all? If Wallin won would he then be the mandatory to fight Fury again?

Each belt has their own division rankings - WBC/WBO/IBF/WBA

Usyk holds WBO, IBF AND WBA
Fury holds WBC

Whyte is the #1 contender for the WBC. A unification can only happen if all the Boxing organisations agree to it. But rematch clauses have priority above all the rest.

WBC came out a few weeks ago and said they want their division unified without any interim champs etc.

Whyte was only Wallin because he wanted to fight, but has decided in the end he doesn't want to risk his #1 contender spot.

Worth putting WBA came out overnight tonight and said they want their division unified also, which is Robert Helenius, he's not a credible threat but it just means it's going to be a long term before a unification fight happens.

Last edited:
Just seen that the WBC have announced Bridgerweight, which is for the gap from Crusier to Heavy.

It’s a good idea, we are massively short of titles

Their argument is the gap between the smaller heavyweights and the biggest heavyweights is too big and is unfair on the smaller heavyweights... But if you look at the 3 biggest weight gaps in Heavyweight fights Usyk v Chisora, Usyk v AJ and Haye v Valuev, the smaller man won on every occasion :D

Back