Latest boxing crack

In case anyone hasnt seen the BT highlights

Interesting, the knock down in the 10th - using the onscreen clock it took 14 seconds for the "8 count", and about 22 seconds from knock down to restarting.
Just for those moaning about these things.

For me, I remember thinking Wilder was still dangerous until the very end, but I kept getting the feeling nobody agreed - watching those highlights, Wilder was absolutely still landing the occasional good shot and hurting Fury right until the end.

DAZN looking to introduce PPV for the biggest fights. I.e whyte vs Aj, AJ vs Usyk, Fury vs whoever.
so much for PPV is dead.

Sky putting Eubank jr vs liam Williams on ppv at £20 also.
DAZN will be looking to replicate the same PPV model as Sky which is put as much as you think you can get away with on there.

It'll also make DAZN worthless as a subscription as they will move any half names on the PPV undercards. It's already been pretty shit at £1.99 sonexpecting people to pay £7.99 for just subbpar boxing and some tennis is laughable.

Can only assume they are gonn achange their model to be in line with Sky when they buy BT our and thats why they ain't fucked about chasing the few subscribers they have left away with this chatter.

Eubank v Williams is a decent Saturday night fight, PPv is also laughable. Boxing really is trying to kill itself.
In case anyone hasnt seen the BT highlights

Interesting, the knock down in the 10th - using the onscreen clock it took 14 seconds for the "8 count", and about 22 seconds from knock down to restarting.
Just for those moaning about these things.

For me, I remember thinking Wilder was still dangerous until the very end, but I kept getting the feeling nobody agreed - watching those highlights, Wilder was absolutely still landing the occasional good shot and hurting Fury right until the end.
It's a ten count not a ten second count.

Absolutely.
Post was for the people on previous pages complaining that Fury's count was slow.
It was the same for Wilder
And it was perfectly fine for both!

They kna fuck all about Boxing if they don't understand the count start when they go into a neutral corner so let em crack on.

The only case for a slow count was the last round knockdown in the 1st fight... I think he's still counting infact.

Last edited:
See big John was saying Tyson at 4 weeks out from the fight couldn’t even out run him on a three mile jog. Says he was wiped out from his Covid and baby daughter being in intensive care for 12 days.
fury deserves even more respect.

He’s funny as fuck John Fury but if he said the sky was blue I’d have to check
I get the impression Fury is getting a bit sick of his dad's meddling and celebrity status. He more or less said as much but more diplomatically in the build up. Dont think John is as involved as he makes out he is - he told him to throw the belt in the bin rather than face Wilder again for example despite it having nothing to do with the belts.

Saunders and Golovkin? I’m not sure Saunders will box again but Golovkin would still absolutely murder him.
I’d give Eubank a hell
Of a chance at beating both.

Love to see him versus ggg, would be a war while it lasted. I didn’t think ggg could resist throwing hands with him. One of their granite chins would eventually crack. Even at 39 id make ggg fav but with Eubanks aggression, chin, stamina it would be fun.
He’s funny as fuck John Fury but if he said the sky was blue I’d have to check
I’d prefer not have to here from him.

See big John was saying Tyson at 4 weeks out from the fight couldn’t even out run him on a three mile jog. Says he was wiped out from his Covid and baby daughter being in intensive care for 12 days.
fury deserves even more respect.
He talks utter bollocks.

Fury probably did have a rough camp though, that's a lot of things to deal with and fair play to him though. Boxers often have to go through the paces, deal with injuries and personal issues tbf.

Fury needs no excuses though as he did what he had to in the ring and should get lauded for his winning performance.

I get the impression Fury is getting a bit sick of his dad's meddling and celebrity status. He more or less said as much but more diplomatically in the build up. Dont think John is as involved as he makes out he is - he told him to throw the belt in the bin rather than face Wilder again for example despite it having nothing to do with the belts.
I get that feeling too. Fury has already went on record saying he wants to fight Whyte then Aj/Usyk etc. Basically be active as inactivity kill him.
Now his dads coming out and saying don’t fight again if it’s not Usyk.

i don’t think Fury will fight Whyte (judging by what Eddie is saying) but I wish big John would just take a chill pill. For a bloke who wants a simple and quiet life, he has more airtime than Tyson.

I get that feeling too. Fury has already went on record saying he wants to fight Whyte then Aj/Usyk etc. Basically be active as inactivity kill him.
Now his dads coming out and saying don’t fight again if it’s not Usyk.

i don’t think Fury will fight Whyte (judging by what Eddie is saying) but I wish big John would just take a chill pill. For a bloke who wants a simple and quiet life, he has more airtime than Tyson.
Eddies already on record as saying Usyk vs Fury will be September/ October after Usyk vs Joshua 2 in March/April as in even know Joshua aint winning the rematch ha

interesting side note with Joshua today like he’s in Virgil Hunters gym Buatsi !

Last edited:
Eddies already on record as saying Usyk vs Fury will be September/ October after Usyk vs Joshua 2 in March/April as in even know Joshua aint winning the rematch ha

interesting side note with Joshua today like he’s in Virgil Hunters gym Buatsi !
As good a coach as Hunter is I don't think he's a good fit to get Joshua ready for a Usyk rematch but to be fair I know fuck all. :lol:

Back