Latest boxing crack

I’m not even sure how much fury trained either. He was carrying a load of weight just above his shorts. The bloke is an animal and the best heavyweight by a mile.
Poor bloke had those massive issues for his newborn 2 month before the fight and was sleeping on the hospital floor wasnt he !

Noticed you happened to bypass my praise of Fury in my last post mate ! Missing out my posts that dont fit your narrative of me being a Fury abuser !
What are you crying about. ? And what narrative, it’s fact.
Poor bloke had those massive issues for his newborn 2 month before the fight and was sleeping on the hospital floor wasnt he !
Ffs.Facebook friend request next.

Last edited:
Crying ?!?!? Your funny, your like a mother who wont have anything bad said about her favourite child !!!

its obviously not fact i’ve just posted praising his boxing and sympathising with what he’s gone through as a parent man
Fickle marra. Fickle as fuck. Don’t be surprised your getting shit.

just don’t be giving it ‘I remember when loads didn’t like fury’ in 6 months time shite. You’ve done Nowt but question him and his ability for 3/4 year.

Ill keave it at that, and get back to the fights.

Fickle marra. Fickle as fuck. Don’t be surprised your getting shit.

just don’t be giving it ‘I remember when loads didn’t like fury’ in 6 months time shite. You’ve done Nowt but question him and his ability for 3/4 year.

Ill keave it at that, and get back to the fights.
I’d be fickle if i was going back on everything i’d said about him but i havent and i wont !

he did need to prove himself, he did need to stay consistent with this ‘ personna ‘ and he did need to defend his belts.

in 3 fights against a very dangerous but poor boxer, he’s maybe lost 3/4 rounds out of 33, got off the deck 4 times, proven a very decent engine, ability, chin and heart and has defended his belts finally !

i’m not slating the bloke saying he should never have been out down by him or nowt a round to him or nowt like that i’m sticking to saying positive things about so give it a rest mate christ

i cant even empathise with what he’s gone through with his kid ( i empathise cause i love my kids more than anything ) without you giving me shit for it man

as you say leave it at that and get back to the fights eh

I’d be fickle if i was going back on everything i’d said about him but i havent and i wont !

he did need to prove himself, he did need to stay consistent with this ‘ personna ‘ and he did need to defend his belts.

in 3 fights against a very dangerous but poor boxer, he’s maybe lost 3/4 rounds out of 33, got off the deck 4 times, proven a very decent engine, ability, chin and heart and has defended his belts finally !

i’m not slating the bloke saying he should never have been out down by him or nowt a round to him or nowt like that i’m sticking to saying positive things about so give it a rest mate christ

i cant even empathise with what he’s gone through with his kid ( i empathise cause i love my kids more than anything ) without you giving me shit for it man

as you say leave it at that and get back to the fights eh
Aye back to the fights.

Back