Latest boxing crack

Tickets for Anthony Joshua’s huge Heavyweight World Title showdown with Oleksandr Uysk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday September 25 will go on sale next week.

Matchroom Fight Pass Members will be able to purchase tickets via StubHub (www.stubhub.co.uk) using a priority ticket code from midday on Monday August 2.

General Sale tickets can be purchased via StubHub (www.stubhub.co.uk) from midday on Tuesday August 3.

Tickets are priced £40, £60, £80, £100, £150, £200, £400, £600 and £2000 (VIP).
From those prices.

Which area is at least half decent.

Thanks in advance.

Dubois on the undercard to Jake Paul v Woodley.

Not even the Co-Main as that's Tommy Fury v Some bloke who's only fought once in 2017 and lost.

I dinnar what's worse - That Main/CO-Main, a pro Boxer on the undercard to those 2 or Dubois selling himself out to Showtime already.

I thought he just boxed at Birtley and is from Washington?

A bit like if I played Dominoes for Hetton Big Club, I would still be “Houghton Domino player, who plays for Hetton Big Club, won gold at the CIU Domino Olympics”?

I’m pretty sure the pair of them are from Washington as they went to the same school as me in Washington.

Either way it’s still class to see regardless of whether he’s from birtley or washy.

Experience won the bout. The Cuban has over 300 amateur bouts if you include the tournament formats, which is absolutely insane.

McCormack is 26 and has time on his side.

Last edited:
Experience won the bout. The Cuban has over 300 amateur bouts if you include the tournament formats, which is absolutely insane.

McCormack is 26 and has time on his side.
If a Cuban wins the first round they know the ins and outs not to loose it from that position, they’ve been experts of the three rounds for ages

If a Cuban wins the first round they know the ins and outs not to loose it from that position, they’ve been experts of the three rounds for ages
Yep. That's why Yafais tactics of just not letting the Cuban breath in his quarter final were spot on. 6 medals guaranteed is another good haul for team GB boxing though. Hopefully a couple of golds.

Back