Latest boxing crack

Anyone know when AJ/Uysk tickets go on sale?

Thanks in advance.
Tickets for Anthony Joshua’s huge Heavyweight World Title showdown with Oleksandr Uysk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday September 25 will go on sale next week.

Matchroom Fight Pass Members will be able to purchase tickets via StubHub (www.stubhub.co.uk) using a priority ticket code from midday on Monday August 2.

General Sale tickets can be purchased via StubHub (www.stubhub.co.uk) from midday on Tuesday August 3.

Tickets are priced £40, £60, £80, £100, £150, £200, £400, £600 and £2000 (VIP).

Tickets for Anthony Joshua’s huge Heavyweight World Title showdown with Oleksandr Uysk at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday September 25 will go on sale next week.

Matchroom Fight Pass Members will be able to purchase tickets via StubHub (www.stubhub.co.uk) using a priority ticket code from midday on Monday August 2.

General Sale tickets can be purchased via StubHub (www.stubhub.co.uk) from midday on Tuesday August 3.

Tickets are priced £40, £60, £80, £100, £150, £200, £400, £600 and £2000 (VIP).
Thanks Pal. Appreciate that.

I looked on the matchroom site last week I couldn’t see any news.

Anyone on here going?

Was thinking about it but think I’m going to give it a miss like. Never been to a big fight like that before, will be pricey but a good night I’d imagine
I’ve never done boxing in a stadium the size of Wembley/White Hart Lane. I couldn’t imagine what the views like. I’m assuming you spent most your time watching the fight on the screens.

I’ve never done boxing in a stadium the size of Wembley/White Hart Lane. I couldn’t imagine what the views like. I’m assuming you spent most your time watching the fight on the screens.
I did AJ povetkin at wembley in the gods. Great atmosphere but waste of time. Mainly watched on the big screen :lol:

Had 160quid seats for haye bellew 1 at the o2 and that was great.

That's what everyone was saying about Connor Benn only a year ago. Looked woeful and destined not to even get past area level and now he's on the fringes of world level.

Might not be the same for Hatton but I always say give them about ten fights before you can see what direction the are heading.
Benn has got to be one of the most improved boxers I've seen in a long time. Hopefully Hatton can do the same but I'm not sure yet.

Back