Latest boxing crack

Favourable draw for McCormack in the Semi's... Know the Irish lad quite well, loves being on the back foot with the jab and grab. If he loses the 1st round it forces him out his comfort zone.

The 5 judge system plus Eurovision style politic scoring which makes the AIBA a shames nearly caught him out. Russian judge scored the Uzbek every round and ended up being the 1 of the 3 selected judges to take his scorecard from at the end.

Watched an Eddie Hearn clip of him at talkSPORT and he was on holiday at the same place as Pickford after the euros. Said he had a good knowledge of boxing and was talking to Eddie about the “amateur fighters from the northeast” McCormack was the first name that came into my head like - are they pals like I’m led to believe?

Favourable draw for McCormack in the Semi's... Know the Irish lad quite well, loves being on the back foot with the jab and grab. If he loses the 1st round it forces him out his comfort zone.

The 5 judge system plus Eurovision style politic scoring which makes the AIBA a shames nearly caught him out. Russian judge scored the Uzbek every round and ended up being the 1 of the 3 selected judges to take his scorecard from at the end.
That was mental - the Russian's scorecard

Luke McCormack on next against the heavy favourite in his weight class. If he's anything like his twin he has every chance of pulling the upset

Really not enjoying Matchroom on Dazn, can't be arsed to fiddle around watching full night of boxing on my phone app or fiddle about getting it on my playstation, much better just having it there on sky.

Really not enjoying Matchroom on Dazn, can't be arsed to fiddle around watching full night of boxing on my phone app or fiddle about getting it on my playstation, much better just having it there on sky.
Really doesn't bother me like. I use Netflix/prime video/iPlayer apps instead of traditional telly anyway. This is just one more app.
Why prolong that? Poor from the ref

Last edited:

Back