Latest boxing crack

Deserved all the praise in the world from getting up from that shot haha. Watched it back earlier and still didn’t believe he’d get up :D

as someone that likes both this thread will be gold come the actual fight in about 30 years time
If it ever happens the build up an fallout will be tremendous.

I’ll probably be bored of the build up sharpish tbh because of how long we’ve been talking about it. Feel like everything has been covered 10x over before they’ve even went into camp for it. Come fightweek I’ll be ecstatic tho. If it happens, What a bloody fight!

I’ll probably be bored of the build up sharpish tbh because of how long we’ve been talking about it. Feel like everything has been covered 10x over before they’ve even went into camp for it. Come fightweek I’ll be ecstatic tho. If it happens, What a bloody fight!
I meant the build up on this thread rather than the actual build up which will just be two wallys shouting dosser and humble at each other for 6 month.

Don’t know if it’s been covered yet but Hall v Thor has been postponed until at least March 2022
Hall said he’s had an op on his bicep
Don’t know much about this fight at all but stumbled across the clip of him doing it the other day. He knows straight away like

I will be drunkenly getting involved in the shit stirring no doubt.
Yeah me too. Might ask the mods to get a dosser counter up from the morning of the fight. 50+ easy before the nights out, and that’ll be just @Motor City Cobra

Last edited:
I think this Eddie Hall craic is worse than the Logan Paul craic, by miles.

The way he flails about like a tosser and his upper arm his landed against another man's bone I'm not remotely surprised he's nacked his biceps, probably broke his thumb anarl for good measure. Embarrassing.

They should get @Motor City Cobra vs @Toronado on the undercard in a charity bout.
😂😂
Deserved all the praise in the world from getting up from that shot haha. Watched it back earlier and still didn’t believe he’d get up :D

as someone that likes both this thread will be gold come the actual fight in about 30 years time
😀
Someone will get a ban.
I meant the build up on this thread rather than the actual build up which will just be two wallys shouting dosser and humble at each other for 6 month.
It will be immense.

Last edited:
hows he got through camp and the got covid in fight week ?!?

Eddie not having everyone tested thats attended all matchroom/dazn media events this week ?!?
Bit daft to assume that imo. You can catch it so easily from almost anywhere, especially atm. To say he’s not testing at his event without proof is just a lazy assumption really. Bet it’s tighter than a camels arsehole in a sandstorm about Covid, he suffers massively from an outbreak and so does his pocket. We know Eddie doesn’t like that.

Don’t know much about this fight at all but stumbled across the clip of him doing it the other day. He knows straight away like

Yeah me too. Might ask the mods to get a dosser counter up from the morning of the fight. 50+ easy before the nights out, and that’ll be just @Motor City Cobra
Would you even class that as sparring. Interesting to know what Eddie thinks he is learning there.

hows he got through camp and the got covid in fight week ?!?

Eddie not having everyone tested thats attended all matchroom/dazn media events this week ?!?
I’m blaming ticket sales personally.
Don’t know if it’s been covered yet but Hall v Thor has been postponed until at least March 2022
Hall said he’s had an op on his bicep
f***ing gutted.

Last edited:
Bit daft to assume that imo. You can catch it so easily from almost anywhere, especially atm. To say he’s not testing at his event without proof is just a lazy assumption really. Bet it’s tighter than a camels arsehole in a sandstorm about Covid, he suffers massively from an outbreak and so does his pocket. We know Eddie doesn’t like that.

Didnt think it was that daft a thought like ! Benn’s got through camp and sparring partners coming in and out and controlled that and then in a week where theres media commitments and a massive DAZN party he catches covid !

i get how much easier this variant is to get my son got it from school 6 weeks ago then i got it but i just found it strange that Benn got through camp n then has got it a few days after some big media efforts ….

Back