Latest boxing crack

Mind games. Doubt they will work on Canelo though who managed to bray SMB favourite Rocky Fielding when he had spent all week negotiating with kidnappers.
That was quite the revelation tbf, and fair play to him, didnt want to involve the police as they suspected they were in on it
No longer an issue according to Saunders.
No surprise, though i suspect ryder will be flown out just in case anyway

Last edited:
Billy Joe Saunders asked by reporters why he did not show up for the first face-off with Canelo at the stadium yesterday: "Yesterday I was in my room playing with my balls. There was no time for media yesterday because it was my time for playing with my balls."

Classless and boring and shouldnt be a part of top level sport

Billy Joe Saunders asked by reporters why he did not show up for the first face-off with Canelo at the stadium yesterday: "Yesterday I was in my room playing with my balls. There was no time for media yesterday because it was my time for playing with my balls."

Classless and boring and shouldnt be a part of top level sport

He really is boring like. Tedious.

Wish fury would detachfrom the classless fucker

I don't blame Saunders at all. Why let the heavy favourite opponent get all the little extra things that will help him even more.

If he's willing to let the whole thing fall through, then fine. Its not like he has hoards of fans who've travelled over. He'll only be costing himself money. I imagine he's just the type of person to go out of his way to piss an opponent off, while he sits laughing at him.
Are ring sizes for bouts not decided in pre fight negotiations before the deal is done ?
This. Professional boxing should have a universal boxing ring size. How can it range from 18ft to 24? Madness
Depends on the size of the guys in them maybe ?

Last edited:
Are ring sizes for bouts not decided in pre fight negotiations before the deal is done ?
Nah, usually at the whim of the team who control the fight.
Mayweather had a football field for Hatton iirc.
Klitchko wanted the ring for fury to be a bouncy castle.

All about getting an edge

Back