Latest boxing crack

Cracking performance from Benn. Caught the lad cold and clinical. Cracking improvement. I’d keep him away for the top-lads for another couple or 3 fights.

Be good if he can drop the chip on his shoulder though ..........tad more balance.

Cracking performance from Benn. Caught the lad cold and clinical. Cracking improvement. I’d keep him away for the top-lads for another couple or 3 fights.

Be good if he can drop the chip on his shoulder though ..........tad more balance.
Strange one in interviews. Starts off calm and seems to get angry at the interviewer as it goes on. Bounce commented on it in BBCs podcast last week.

Strange one in interviews. Starts off calm and seems to get angry at the interviewer as it goes on. Bounce commented on it in BBCs podcast last week.

Noticed that - makes you wonder if that might come back to haunt him in that controlling that aggressive style both in and out of the ring (I know he is a good family man) - I just meant will it effect performances

I didn't notice it at the start of his career though I might have just missed it. I think he's just playing the character.

Nah he was still amped up from the fight last night. He was conditioned to go the distance, it was over so quick he didn’t even get a sweat on then goes straight into an interview :lol:

Nah he was still amped up from the fight last night. He was conditioned to go the distance, it was over so quick he didn’t even get a sweat on then goes straight into an interview :lol:
I was on about his interviews in the build up over the last few weeks rather than last night. I've got no problem with it like a fighter has to do what he has to do to get in the right mindset for the task ahead and his last two performances have showed this works for him.

I was on about his interviews in the build up over the last few weeks rather than last night. I've got no problem with it like a fighter has to do what he has to do to get in the right mindset for the task ahead and his last two performances have showed this works for him.

Ah! I only saw last nights like and thought the adrenaline was still flowing through him. Still he’s a fighter not a receptionist so whatever he’s got to do ain’t it 🤷‍♂️😂

Ah! I only saw last nights like and thought the adrenaline was still flowing through him. Still he’s a fighter not a receptionist so whatever he’s got to do ain’t it 🤷‍♂️😂
Aye of course. Costello and Bunce were saying interviewing people on fight week is very different to a general interview and even the nicest lads such as Carl Frampton could be horrible on fight week.

Back