Latest boxing crack

If you follow world super series on twitter, they are having an Eworldsuperseries of computer fights for the Heavyweight legends Muhammed Ali trophy. George Foreman has knocked out David Haye (after rising from the canvass himself) to face Mike Tyson in the semi final. All fights are 5pm GMT and available live to stream or on youtube for replays.

Buzzing for the Foreman Tyson semi, going to drink for it.

Last edited:

If you follow world super series on twitter, they are having an Eworldsuperseries of computer fights for the Heavyweight legends Muhammed Ali trophy. George Foreman has knocked out David Haye (after rising from the canvass himself) to face Mike Tyson in the semi final. All fights are 5pm GMT and available live to stream or on youtube for replays.

I've no idea what this is about but I'm up for it. Is it like in Rocky when he came back after a computer had him beating up Antonio Tarver? :D:lol:

This is Covid :(:(:lol:

Christ. :lol:

Managed to record some old boxing news.

But forgot to press stop lol, good music though.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned, but has anyone listened to the Froch On Fighting podcast?

I was never the biggest fan while he was fighting but I like to hear him talk.

Back