Latest boxing crack

Aye I’d like to see it over here. Think it’ll be Vegas again though with it being Fury’s last fight on his ESPN deal

Over here makes more sense. Apparently they're looking at falling short of their break even point for the PPV, despite the big numbers. Must've absolutely poured money in to promoting that.

Nobody out there cares about Wilder. And nobody out there buys PPVs for British fighters.
Strange situation really.

No matter how good, there'll always be that bitter 'British Bum' mentality amongst too many Americans. Plus, there's probably plenty other fighters they'd rather pay for from the US.
Amazing given it was 80 bucks a pop

Think they really had to go hard on the promotion to hit the numbers they did

Aye I’d like to see it over here. Think it’ll be Vegas again though with it being Fury’s last fight on his ESPN deal
Got another one after that hasn't he? 5 fight deal and has fought Schwarz, Wallin and Wilder.

Don't think we'll see Fury here again, makes no sense promoting him in America then fighting over here with the time difference

Just caught up on it. Yafai was absolutely dominated. Like smashed up every round and seriously knocked out. Just s far to big a step for him. Beaten by true quality and a legend.

Park landed some ruthless shots too. Lethal stoppage.

Mikey was great. Got really going after the third and just powered on through. Another great.
.some serious levels on show on this card.

Followed Mikey Garcia from his very very early days. Was gutted when he had the issues a few years back and couldn't fight. He is such an underrated technical fighter. So many young boxers should study him, even watch his fights in slow motion, some beautiful tricks on display.

Better when lighter, although his physique seems to have improved

Followed Mikey Garcia from his very very early days. Was gutted when he had the issues a few years back and couldn't fight. He is such an underrated technical fighter. So many young boxers should study him, even watch his fights in slow motion, some beautiful tricks on display.

Better when lighter, although his physique seems to have improved

I think he has the best fundamentals in boxing. Great to watch too.

I think he has the best fundamentals in boxing. Great to watch too.

One trick I love is the way he can block/party jabs to the body by rotating his hips left, then coming back with the left hook. Incredible timing and technique to do

Back