Latest boxing crack

Joyce v ddd would be delicious...
I reckon a two rd war-fuck.
That's probably the "best in the UK, who aren't in the world picture" fight to make. But I'm not sure either of them gain from it - its not like beating the other puts you in anyone's top 5 list.

Seems like Joyce hasn't fought in ages?

That's probably the "best in the UK, who aren't in the world picture" fight to make. But I'm not sure either of them gain from it - its not like beating the other puts you in anyone's top 5 list.

Seems like Joyce hasn't fought in ages?
He is fighting Marco Huck on Jaunauary 11th marra. European title fight.

Agreed. Not a boxing expert by any means but enjoy watching.
Kelly looks a great talent but like u say has no power. People will walk through him at world level in my humble opinion.

If the Avanesyan fight does happen next we'll find out a lot about Kelly's potential one way or the other. He's clearly talented but he's developed a lot of bad habits throughout his pro career which him and Booth seem really unwilling to address.

If the Avanesyan fight does happen next we'll find out a lot about Kelly's potential one way or the other. He's clearly talented but he's developed a lot of bad habits throughout his pro career which him and Booth seem really unwilling to address.

Avenesyan has been like a man possessed since Kelly pulled out of their fight.

Fury Wilder confirmed 22nd Feb in Vegas.

Probably an exact replica of first fight, but have a feeling Wilder will KO him this time round

Certainly hope so. Just in case I wasn't nauseated enough by this bloke installing himself as the 'Mental Health Champion', Fish-eye-Frank is now mentioning this yank Wrestling nonsense as a negotiating point every time he sees a camera.

Back