Latest boxing crack

Absolutely this. Imagine a 8 man HW version!

I'd like a welterweight version. One of the strongest weights but the biggest fights aren't happening because of promotors and TV networks. Imagine it

Terence Crawford
Errol Spence Jr
Pacman
Danny Garcia
Shaun Porter
Keith Thurman
The final two would be up for debate.

I'd like a welterweight version. One of the strongest weights but the biggest fights aren't happening because of promotors and TV networks. Imagine it

Terence Crawford
Errol Spence Jr
Pacman
Danny Garcia
Shaun Porter
Keith Thurman
The final two would be up for debate.
😱😱😱

I’d like to slip my length into Rita Ora Marra..but it ain’t happening .

Nowt to do with matchroom.

My point being matchroom churn out shite card after shite card and people lap it up and will pay extra for it. WBSS have now put on multiple tournaments where the absolute best fight the best and it isn't until matchroom put one of the finals on their shows that the average UK fan gives a fuck.

My point being matchroom churn out shite card after shite card and people lap it up and will pay extra for it. WBSS have now put on multiple tournaments where the absolute best fight the best and it isn't until matchroom put one of the finals on their shows that the average UK fan gives a fuck.
Correct. If it's not a matchroom boxer getting prime time exposure, it simply doesn't exist on planet Sky with their mindless acolytes.
Still love Anna Woodhouse mind......

Correct. If it's not a matchroom boxer getting prime time exposure, it simply doesn't exist on planet Sky with their mindless acolytes.
Still love Anna Woodhouse mind......
Just loaded up Instagram (for bellends I know) and saw a Eddie grinning like a kernt while a much smaller black gadgie pushed a much bigger white gadgie. Shite.

Of course not. Matchrooms financial success compared to the WBSS just shows that the games fucked.
No it doesn’t, they’ve been at it 30 years. Not a fan but they’ve done a brilliant job with sports over 3 decades.

And the game isn’t fucked the last 12 months has been absolutely outstanding for me...........and British boxing is as healthyas ever over the last 8 years.
Matchroom helped pull the WBA’s light welter final out the shit, probably the semi anarl.

I’m not a huge fan of Eddie, i respect what he and his dad previously have done.....the POV fees are harsh, but we can argue that’s the purses that have to be paid and sky’s input.

Aye would be great to get those cards without PPv fee like.....

Last edited:
Eh? :lol:

I'm amazed, yet sad that they've managed to get pro licenses. I seen some clips of that KSI boxing and he would get beaten by people not even at a regional ABA level.

Shannon Briggs just mooching around waiting for an excuse to knock somebody out also :lol:

Just what came up on Sky, saying they wearing 100 oz gloves. I assume they mean 10? Imagine the fuckers with 100 oz gloves, it would be like the bairns when they have those inflatable bop n sock things :lol:

Back