Latest boxing crack

Had kovalev up by 2 after 10, cracking finish by canelo, think the only people cheering for kovalev in the arena were his promoter, his trainer and Oscar De Is Hoya.
they put the ufc main event on this big screens between Garcia and canelos fight, though for 10 minutes it looked like canelo was going to go straight on after garcia.
Highlights of the night being canelo winning, me winning a pair of signed canelo boxing gloves beforehand and the missus (no) being called stunning by the tecate ring girl :D

Logon or register to see this image

Had kovalev up by 2 after 10, cracking finish by canelo, think the only people cheering for kovalev in the arena were his promoter, his trainer and Oscar De Is Hoya.
they put the ufc main event on this big screens between Garcia and canelos fight, though for 10 minutes it looked like canelo was going to go straight on after garcia.
Highlights of the night being canelo winning, me winning a pair of signed canelo boxing gloves beforehand and the missus (no) being called stunning by the tecate ring girl :D

Sounds like a Great time, should have bought her a meal mate....wtf.

Christ you are mind.
Ryan Garcia looked great anarl.

Still has a bit of an immaturity to his boxing for me, but he's came on a lot. I was also impressed mind.

Looks like Ruiz Jr has lost a boat load of weight for this fight but i reckon it’ll so him no good ! His weight and size for would have helped hom take the shots from Joshua in the first fight and loosing that maybe risky as i dont imagine his hands being any faster, his feet shoukd be but they need to be dont they !

Still fancy him for the win again like

Looks like Ruiz Jr has lost a boat load of weight for this fight but i reckon it’ll so him no good ! His weight and size for would have helped hom take the shots from Joshua in the first fight and loosing that maybe risky as i dont imagine his hands being any faster, his feet shoukd be but they need to be dont they !

His feet are gash anyway.

I make him favourite again as I reckon aj might be mentally shot and may crumble again. Not sure.

stay fat and win andy

Yeah, I was thinking the same. Focusing on weight loss, which didn't hurt last time. Instead of hours boxing.
Yeah, I was thinking the same. Focusing on weight loss, which didn't hurt last time. Instead of hours boxing.
meant "his" boxing.

Last edited:

Back