Latest boxing crack

For anyone who wants to see the GGG fight.

Haven't seen the scores yet, just waiting for them to come up - but I think GGG lost that. The other lad did very well, especially he had a massive cut for the whole fight.

GGG looked totally shot. Slow, and just stood there at times. Canelo would destroy that version of GGG, sadly.

Edit: Ok, saw the scores. I can't say I agree with them. But I guess the video (above) I watched wasn't great quality, so could have missed something.

Last edited:

For anyone who wants to see the GGG fight.

Haven't seen the scores yet, just waiting for them to come up - but I think GGG lost that. The other lad did very well, especially he had a massive cut for the whole fight.

GGG looked totally shot. Slow, and just stood there at times. Canelo would destroy that version of GGG, sadly.

Edit: Ok, saw the scores. I can't say I agree with them. But I guess the video (above) I watched wasn't great quality, so could have missed something.
Eddie Hearn contradicting himself again post fight interview.
f***ing cringe

Fantastic fight. Had it for Golovkin by a point but don't think there's any doubt now that he's a fighter in clear decline, only time I can recall him even being slightly stunned by a punch before last night was in the first fight with Canelo but Derevyanchenko definitely hurt him a couple of times. Showed tremendous will but looked like an old fighter for the first time, would love to see him rematch either Derevyanchenko or Jacobs but based off that he has little chance of winning a 3rd fight with Canelo if it ever happens.

Three great fights in the last 4 weekends now after a pretty slow year so far :) Hopefully we get a few more in before the end of the year

Fantastic fight. Had it for Golovkin by a point but don't think there's any doubt now that he's a fighter in clear decline, only time I can recall him even being slightly stunned by a punch before last night was in the first fight with Canelo but Derevyanchenko definitely hurt him a couple of times. Showed tremendous will but looked like an old fighter for the first time, would love to see him rematch either Derevyanchenko or Jacobs but based off that he has little chance of winning a 3rd fight with Canelo if it ever happens.

Three great fights in the last 4 weekends now after a pretty slow year so far :) Hopefully we get a few more in before the end of the year

I think Golovkin would be stopped by Canelo in a third fight after seeing him last night. I'm gutted as he has been one of my favourites to watch in recent years and I'm still bitter about the judging in the first fight.

I think Golovkin would be stopped by Canelo in a third fight after seeing him last night. I'm gutted as he has been one of my favourites to watch in recent years and I'm still bitter about the judging in the first fight.

Seem to be in the minority on this but I thought he was a clearer winner in the 2nd Canelo fight than the first.

Seem to be in the minority on this but I thought he was a clearer winner in the 2nd Canelo fight than the first.
FWIW, I thought he won the first quite easily and that one judge was obviously corrupt, and edged the second (but I wouldn't complain about a "home "decision)

David Price has just been confirmed as Chisoras new opponent so that the end of that.

It isn't the main event. I am looking forward to the main event. Won't be paying for it like.

Aye I know mate. Sky are pushing this fight to sell the PPV though.

like you I won’t be paying to watch either

Wouldn't mind that next year. Doubt they'd fancy it for his debut mind, Chisora is a right big fucker :lol:

I think Usyk would be game as badger. He is a proper radgie.
Looks like Usyk will fight Saturday anyway. Obviously his opponent will be crap like.

Last edited:

Back