Latest boxing crack

Kash Farooq vs Lee McGregor for the British and Commonwealth Bantamweight titles in November.

Could have been a big fight in Scotland further down the line so somewhat of a surprise that it's been made this early. Full credit to both lads

I know which fight I am looking forward to more and it isn't Chisora vs Parker. The main event should be a cracking fight.

Both really good fights but the WBSS final is of much more significance plus Taylor will probably be a PPV fighter for the foreseeable if he wins in exciting fashion. Absolutely the right main event but more importantly a cracking card from top to bottom.

Class from chisora and he has a point, Taylor couldn’t sell out his back yard.
Yes it’s the better fight for those who know, class fight. But as I say chisora has a point.

Can't even get on a bill ahead of Dave Allen yet he's demanding to be the 'A side' as a PPV headliner. He can fuck off.
Thought he headlined a ppv back in December.
Ricky burns looks odd?

Last edited:
Class from chisora and he has a point, Taylor couldn’t sell out his back yard.
Yes it’s the better fight for those who know, class fight. But as I say chisora has a point.

Thought he headlined a ppv back in December.

He could headline as an opponent against the right fighter like he did against Whyte but he'll never be a PPV headliner as the main man the way he's demanding. The fact that he can't even headline a regular Sky show ahead of Dave Allen in his own hometown would suggest he's not a ticket seller on his own.

Tbf neither fight could carry a PPV on it's own but looks like a tremendous card.

He could headline as an opponent against the right fighter like he did against Whyte but he'll never be a PPV headliner as the main man the way he's demanding. The fact that he can't even headline a regular Sky show ahead of Dave Allen in his own hometown would suggest he's not a ticket seller on his own.

Tbf neither fight could carry a PPV on it's own but looks like a tremendous card.
Dont disagree like...but chisora has a point in the context of the show...be interesting to see what he he’s getting weighed unity.

I just loved Hearn and smith squirming, and chisora telling the twitchy Kalle to ‘fuck off’. That’s box office alone 😂😂..

Btw. Can get Okolie booted off the card and I’m happy.

Dont disagree like...but chisora has a point in the context of the show...be interesting to see what he he’s getting weighed unity.

I just loved Hearn and smith squirming, and chisora telling the twitchy Kalle to ‘fuck off’. That’s box office alone 😂😂..

Btw. Can get Okolie booted off the card and I’m happy.

One thing is for sure it mustve fucked up Kalle's buzz!

Hearns first said it was a joint main event then said the Talyor fight was the main event. I don't blame del boy having a rant. (I can't stand Hearn) but David Haye is his manager so he really should be having a go at him for accepting the billing and purse ..personally I don't think any of the bouts are worthy of PPV..

Canny little few minute read in dan Goossen.
Remember this kids fighting this weekend...love this 😃

Cocky fucker 😃
Wow, cracking DAZN card the moro neet anarl......

Last edited:

Canny little few minute read in dan Goossen.
Remember this kids fighting this weekend...love this 😃

Cocky fucker 😃
Wow, cracking DAZN card the moro neet anarl......
I like Devon Haney like. I hope he fights Luke Campbell soon.

Back